How to Verify (become Crew) [Step by Step]

Welp, i was playing gamemodes when i saw something about that my telekinesis ability level up, but when i saw my acc, it dont showed that i has crew

6 Likes

Come on… just say what issue can be making i not get crew by owning terraria in steam… i tried a lot of times, and it just leads to my inventory and nothing.

just say me what is making me not get crew and its all done.

6 Likes

I actually don’t know yet since I don’t have access to that part of the server. I’ll have to ask rofle

6 Likes

Rofle is the scripter? Just wondering.
strong text Disabled because i really wanted you to response me. you sayed so i will disable the strong text

Wew, i still waiting you to say what’s the bug that Rofle said that its making i do not get crew by logging my steam acc in DTP

6 Likes

Yeah, rofle is the owner of the server

6 Likes

Sry I have been busy with school lately haven’t checked forums but what is chrome/firfox console

6 Likes

Hey, are you on?

6 Likes

Me? or are u talking to Tejdxa

6 Likes

I think it’d be better if you messaged staff so you can talk to rofle.

8 Likes

How do i do that?

5 Likes

Click on the link Tejdxa has provided you

5 Likes

Sorry, But rofle didnt said to me why i did not get crew by owning terraria on steam

6 Likes

Can you try again and see if it works? Also you messaged rofle directly no staff

7 Likes

Dang. i said to rofle again about this, he never responses

7 Likes

You’re suppose to message staff, not rofle directly

7 Likes

btw, I was referring to the entire group and not one person. Sorry, I should’ve clarified the link, you can use this one instead:
https://forum.dark-gaming.com/new-message?groupname=staff

6 Likes

You need to change all t.dark-gaming links to dtp.dark-gaming because t. is not working correctly iirc.

6 Likes

Both of them should work though.

7 Likes

I registered my account a long time ago, I have absolutely no clue on how to get my password to get crew

My in-game username is Mobotus if that helps any

5 Likes

Trying to login to the dtp website thing and when I click submit, it doesn’t do anything

5 Likes