How to Verify (become Crew) [Step by Step]

Is it possible to get this on mobile if not will you ever be able too if you can how? Thanks

7 Likes

You can use all of these options except the Steam one. However, Credits is the only really viable option, since getting 50,000 DP is practically impossible.

6 Likes

@Footmaster This is intentional. You are not supposed to use multiple characters/accounts on the server. It’s not designed in such a way. You can find more information on this here:

7 Likes

I have terraria on steam, and I’m not getting crew, crew fix tells me i dont even though I have Terraria on my Account.

7 Likes

i think i found out why, my account has been used on a deleted account for crew who was banned because i couldnt control my anger. and sweared alot. (sorry) and its name was either Jeof or Geof (or with 2 fs) are you able to get rid of its crew

7 Likes

I own steam, i logged my steam account in dtp, but why i did not get crew? FixCrew says that i dont have crew

8 Likes

I still cannot figure out why I can’t get crew. Please help me.

6 Likes

This is also the same for me.

8 Likes

It doesn’t give me crew no matter how many times I try.

7 Likes

What happens after you login steam into DTP?

7 Likes

so I go to “I own steam” I click it I log in then I log into dtp it brings me to my inventory and nothing happens

9 Likes

:+1: Alright, noted. Can you do that again but with your Chrome/Firefox console open? Tell me if there are any errors

7 Likes

I replied you with a good replay in my post called “Why i dont got crew by owning terraria on steam?”

7 Likes

I use opera GX(dont worry it have a console too)
Sorry, i dont know how to use JavaScript.

8 Likes

You don’t need to do any code. Just open the Console section and check for any errors (they should be obviously marked as some kind of error).

6 Likes

The console dont shows any error, but a issue in the second line

7 Likes

What’s the issue?

7 Likes

Can anyone please tell me what perks do i get by being crew

6 Likes
  • /tp command
  • Build permissions outside of sandbox in build dimension
  • Move NPCs
  • use boss & invasion summoning items
7 Likes