Hiroshi Shamra ban appeals

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes but im sorry to break those rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair beacuse i cheated and slpit hack it was my fault i didnt read the rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well to have some fun with players and i want to changed my name for no reason im sorry all those had
I have been wrong and all of it…

Im sorry to put my real name my name was Hiroshi Shamara it was mistaken
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7220

I broke Warning number 5 on it

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

Sure thank you hit what is the command

5 Likes

Ok thank you for this tip i just mistake hehe but i will be alert

5 Likes

Do follow my instructions please, so I can continue the appeal process.

5 Likes

Ok i will follow and ye i got banned on discord … but can you put the instructions

5 Likes

These were the instructions I gave you…

And also, if you get banned ingame, you’re also banned on Discord.

6 Likes

Oh ok now ik the first reply thank you i will read it

6 Likes

Ok got it i read the rules now i will read the whole it and summaries the topic and all the ruels here thankyou

6 Likes

Uh anyways can you help me can you copy those on instruction i want to note it always for always reminding i think i have memorie loss

6 Likes

If you take a look at the rules, inside the table of contents should be the sections of the rules. The one you broke in particular is in Section 5.

In this server’s ban appeal process you are required to be the one to quote the rules and paste it as a reply, to make sure you do understand them. Again, you’re unsure how to quote, read the guide How to quote the rules.

7 Likes

Ok thank you

6 Likes

Im gonna edit again the appeal i will make sure thks now i understand

6 Likes

Sorry idk how to edit my appeal its eprmament now i will just say

Im sorry i broke the rule number 5 the warnings im reallys orry if i cannot edit my appeal on it

6 Likes

No, you don’t edit your appeal to display which rule you broke, you reply with a quote of that specific rule. You could look at the other ban appeals for reference if you don’t understand.

7 Likes

Nvm i quote it its done

6 Likes

You have to quote it properly though, the same way as how the guide tells you. Take a look at the rules and How to quote the rules again.

6 Likes

Ohh lol ops

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.