Hi i ($DaMar30$)'s ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5438

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
To tell you the outmost honest truth, yes i did. I did it just as a small joke at first, but now that I’ve reflected on it a little, i know it was definitely a really disrespectful and idiotic thing to do to other people.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yeah definitely. It was a massive wake-up call for me to never do this kind of thing again. It showed me that taking advantage of other people’s gameplay - especially in pvp - is a very very stupid thing to do.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Look, i understand if i won’t ever get unbanned… but if that becomes the case, then it will absolutely shatter me. Most of the reason I play Terraria is so i can play on Dark Gaming because it’s the only good server out there. Unlike other servers, this one I found was actually structured, fair and fun. And I don’t just mean that, I know that. Just dashing around in the pvp arena as my proper pvp character battling fairly with everyone really makes my day. And honestly, i never want these good times to stop. I can say with pride that this is definitely the best Terraria server out there, and I’d love to continue playing here for years to come.
And I’ll be sure to delete the client I was using too to prevent this from ever happening again :slight_smile:

(p.s. sorry if this is really long. I tend to get very passionate while typing when I’m a little heart-broken inside)

2 Likes

Also, I broke the rule allocated in Section 5, #1. That being the Use of Hacked Clients [Modified Clients]. I broke this rule by using Modications for PVP advantages. (ref: Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules)
I understand this rule should never be broken in any circumstance because it puts people at a major and unfair disadvantage against you, causing a very bad atmosphere in the PVP dimension. It can also create very heavy server lag in some cases, which is definitely a very big problem that can affect every players gaming experience in that dimension.
I, on the other hand took the use of the .usetime command way too far and created all the things mentioned above to happen in the PVP dimension.

I understand after more reflection that this is a very serious matter and that nobody deserves what I’ve done to this server.
So I’ve come up with a few ideas on how I can change my actions in Dark Gaming to stop this same scenario from repeating itself in the future.

• I will (and had) permanently delete the Terrahax client that I was using at the time

• I will refer to the rules and guidelines regularly to keep myself from breaking another rule in: Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules and Forum Rules and Guidelines

• I will keep an eye out for anyone else breaking the guidelines in the server and encourage them to stop what they’re doing. If they do not comply then I’ll report them on Dark Gaming - Report a Player

• I will (if necessary) even record my own gameplay in my visits to Dark Gaming to prove that I will never make this same mistake again

To conclude, I’m deeply sorry for what I have done. And as I stated in my ban appeal, I never want my good times in Dark Gaming to ever stop. I’m willing to do whatever it takes - even if it means regularly steaming or taping my gameplay on the server - so I can come back onto this great server. It’s the only part of Terraria that I feel welcome to play in. I don’t have friends or people who I can play this game with in the real world, so this server definitely gives me a chance to socialize with others of the same interests as me.
I hope I have done enough to earn back my trust on this server @popstarfreas. And with a little change within myself, hopefully I’ll be back roaming within Dark Gaming once more :slight_smile:

You my friend, have a fantastic day (and a merry Christmas too!:christmas_tree:)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.