Hey, I have a question

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
My username is whateva, and I got banded by Modified Client in Survival (Daybreak before Cultist) I copied and pasted it.

http://dark-gaming.com/ban/6451

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I did not.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I did not know anything about the rules, and I joined a few months ago.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I would like to, and I think I would like a second chance please! I didn’t know where or to access the rules, so I feel very sad and I loved this server a lot. It’s the best! I read the rules, just now and I understand what I did wrong, I should not give people items if they beg for to, and yeah. I don’t know how to explain it sorry!

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

Do be honest I’d not know which rules I broke.

1 Like

Oh I read it, but it’s still confusing am I dumb or something

1 Like

You broke this rule :

Can you read over the rules again and state that you have done so?

There! Please lift my ban I will never do it again whole heartly. I promise that.

1 Like

You didn’t follow the instructions I just gave you.

I thought i did, welp well I was hacking, and that is wrong? Idk hehe

1 Like

Oof- I’m so stupid

1 Like

Is it okay if you lift my ban, I am a umb person and don’t get what you mean, but I just want to get on the server ngl :grimacing:

1 Like

You have to read over the rules and state that you have done so. I’m starting to doubt your actually putting effort into this appeal.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.