Hey Folks, just joined

Pleased to meet everyone <3

10 Likes

Nice to meet you too, welcome to the community!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Dark-Gaming community, have a nice stay!

7 Likes

Welcome to Dark Gaming. How are you?

6 Likes

Welcome!!!

7 Likes

hello! welcome to our server!
always love new membersā€¦ more people to rickroll <3

6 Likes

Welcome!

(I would do text color but I have to do something, have a nice time on the server!)

7 Likes

Cool

Have a Calendar :spiral_calendar:
because i ran out of things to give

Welcome to da forums!

7 Likes

Welcome to the server! Iā€™d give you a cookie, but I ate all the cookies I have.

6 Likes

You mean all that was remaining after I took a few.

Also, welcome Turnabout. Brainz pleaze.

7 Likes

You stole my cookies? This leaves me only 2 options: PUNishment, or Death. Which would you prefer?

7 Likes

thereā€™s no way someone owns a cookie, madofado owns all the cookies

6 Likes

I was told this when I joined, but he gave me some cookies. See this thread:

Edit: I just realized that Madofado didnā€™t actually give me the cookiesā€¦ I guess I just stole them.

7 Likes

Here are some cookies from Wish :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

6 Likes

Welcome to Dark Gaming!

6 Likes

Iā€™m a tough cookie, Iā€™ll take the PUNishment.

Something bout black catsā€¦ recently had one follow me into my house and keeps coming back.

7 Likes

Ah, you have chosen the PUNishment. Iā€™ll allow you to choose the type of pun, this is the last mercy Iā€™ll give you.

5 Likes

Not sure if i should say a Yo mama joke Or would that stoop to your level - Not  sure if troll | Meme Generator

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.