Herobrin and my friend Esus's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I didn’t knowingly break the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
he was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because my friend and I really like this server, and we didn’t want to get banned by this act, yes, it was very stupid, but there is no seriousness in our words with him, it was just a joke, and we condemn such statements.We hope to continue playing on your fun server with a friend soon. We are very sorry!

6 Likes

You are not using a valid ban link in your appeal, you can see your ban link by attempting to join the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

“Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.” I did

4 Likes

There should only be one ban link for your answer to Q1. Each person should appeal their ban separately, only include your own ban link as your answer to Q1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

“only include your own ban link as your answer to Q1.” I did

4 Likes

you ignore me, despise me, hate me, and I just wanted to play on this server ((((((((((((

4 Likes

Racism is a blatantly obvious rule, and saying that there is no seriousness in your words does not help your case as the word in question is one with exceedingly negative connotations. For the time being, I will be willing to proceed with the ban appeal process as normal as you seem to be willing to comply with DGs rules in the future, however as it is to be expected, any further violations will not be tolerated.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.