Got banned for swearing :/

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I have read the rules and i knew this could happen

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I swear a lot because most people just can’t stop being annoying. Most of the time i’ve been swearing and cussing out a specific person is because they have been a dick, doesn’t look at the chat when being told nicely, or just destroys things like farms. And other times i sweat are mostly jokes that me and my friends can understand that its not to hurt their feelings. example: “Wick you insane little man”, the context in that line is my friend the user Wickedilied loves grinding to the point of it being unhealthy or almost insane if you will and he would have EVERYTHING we needed to progress.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I as a human have a short temper, its like 3 strings keeping a shirt intact. And as i said, i never swear at people without it being a joke unless you’ve been a dick to me and all of my friends. I would’ve reported those people if i knew how to report them as at the time i didn’t know how.

1 Like

Here is the evidence I used to ban you:

Hisaphim 1
Hisaphim 2
Hisaphim 3
Hisaphim 4
Hisaphim 5
Hisaphim 6

Hisaphim 8
Hisaphim 9
Hisaphim 10
Hisaphim 11

This is not an acceptable excuse to use profanity at others. You need to exhibit some level of self-control when people are irritating you.

You shouldn’t be swearing at others at all, even jokingly. Even if you are joking, this violates our server’s rules.

I am not getting the feeling that you regret swearing at others, or are apologetic about your actions. Additionally using language like this in your appeal does not help your case:

What confuses me the most is your response to [Q4], as you never really answered the question. This answer gives me the impression that this behavior might not change if you are allowed back on the server. Could you explain why you feel you should be unbanned? Feel free to explain what you will do different if unbanned too.

1 Like

[Q1]
Breaking down what was happening in evidences you took

1st picture: Some guy called fish wont stop digging inside of my farm after i politely told him to stop, multiple times, this goes for the 5th line aswell.
1st picture, 3rd line: i was talking to angler as it has been eating up my quest fishes
1st picture, 6th line: was memeing around with Ranger_guy as we were both playing ranger class and we compared dps which i lost by a chonk.
1st picture, 7th line: angler gave me a thing i already have and equipped atm.

2nd picture (the smol one): some bozo was begging for stuff, i think the others told them to fish or smth and then they started to get mad and demanded for items so i said that and it made them quiet, for a few minutes before they start begging again and then we just stopped paying attention, if that was not the story then i guess it was something similar.

3rd picture, 1st line: a guy named sheesh kept spamming the same thing but a bit twisted to bypass antispam, i dont remember what their name accurately as my memory is a bit wank

3rd picture, 2nd and 3rd line: a dude named testfile_8 (i forgor) stole blood moon loot from me and some other people like pipicaca (only one i remembered there)

3rd picture, 4th line: me and frannz memeing, hence the magma skull.

Last picture, yes the small one: R-yane, someone i thought i could trust, an old friend, acts like an asshole towards me and refuses to listen when being told not only by me but wickedilied aswell. At that point i just hate him, never wanted to see him anymore. (And you know what he said?? “It was funny” and he acts like a victim when everyone sides with me)

[Q3] (sorry i made you read all of that)
I want to feel regret, Russ. But i have said this so many times in chat, i dont want to be pissed at you and cuss you out but everyone seems to push me into saying it anyways. I feel bad going ham on these (possibly childrens) people, i would have gone back and not swear if i weren’t made like this by so many ignorant players… i would love to report rather than go through it if i knew how to report them at that time.

[Q4]
After the events of R-yane, i became ever more careful with what i say. I might even stop swearing because you know what happened this run? Nobody made me go insane! Surprisingly it was all giggles.
I think i deserve another chance, next time i’ll just stop making or doing anything that may result in me swearing in heat.

2 Likes

I would just advise you not to swear at others even if you are joking. It is against the rules regardless if you mean it or are joking. Plus, it is very difficult to tell when players are joking, since most humor does not land as intended via chat. Please be mindful of how often you swear too, as I noticed you do use profanity more often than you should.

I do not intend on keeping you permanently banned. I banned you because I am often not online to warn most players when they break rules, and I wanted this issue to be resolved quickly and efficiently. It sounds like you understand how to change this unwanted behavior, so I feel comfortable proceeding with the appeal.

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

This one i think?

1 Like

That is correct.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.