Ftw survival

Hi I am ijestery the hero,and I would like to have a suggestion where that every 2 weeks there would be a ftw reset on survival for me I am kinda bored of it and having the survival server run on the same seed 3 times now is really getting boring so I would like for every 2 weeks we add a world that has the for the worthy seed
And having a challenge will be kinda fine for me but other players might hate it but I think it would be a great idea so players can see how much terraria has to offer :D.

i think survival should have more events sometimes generally. Like one event that it is skyblock, other is classic mode (pain), other is base luck - 20, another one - 10x spawn rate, etc. This will make survival generally more interesting. Also #suggestions:survival. Anyway, ftw is not something really interesting so rn u dont get my vote

9 Likes

Oh it’s alr i don’t really expect alot from this since it’s just a suggestion.

9 Likes

it’s definitely better than master mode lmao.
I personally support this, so you’ve got my vote. We should do special world seed events more often.
(dont mind nether, i think he just doesn’t want to deal with actually hard stuff :P)

9 Likes

I’d say this would be a great addition because the FTW seed mixed with the normal seeds adds for more variety in difficulty and interest! One thing that should happen is different special seeds for various times. And to make it easier on the coders who’ve done this, add the seeds to a random variable that randomly chooses so no one expects whats next and to, hopefully, be easier on the ones who work on Survival!

And with that, this has my vote! I always love some variety in either difficulty or worlds!

10 Likes

:hah:
it is just boring, only difficulty increase
obtain /permabuff and thats it

8 Likes

permabuff doesnt work in survival dude.

9 Likes

ok /buff works, not a huge difference

9 Likes

Skyblock would not be good. Everyone just breaks the blocks at the start and we all die repeatedly. Also terraria skyblock is a pain.

9 Likes

/buff doesn’t work either that makes it too easy. The more spawn rates and luck would be cool, but I don’t think the mods can do that. That is more client sided.

9 Likes

i remember someone telling me that it works

no

first day - only crews can join

9 Likes

Unless it is a mobile crew (aka someone you can trust with crew) (pc players get it instantly) I wouldn’t allow Block breaking at all for the start.

9 Likes

but then half the people in survival can’t join and it’s just really discriminatory for those who don’t. Either way, I have a feeling somebody will break blocks anyway.

yes, skyblock is cancer in multiplayer

7 Likes

I personally played terraria Skyblock and it’s still a pain even in single player there is just so many things to do but once you get to the endgame or midgame that’s when it becomes easier Skyblock is a pain and 10x spawn rate it great for farming stuff but you die instantly due to the amount of enemies you cant kill instantly like Skeleton archers which deal 145dam+ and plus the amount of the spawn rate they would basically almost lag the server and if you try build a farm for magic quivers gl with that you die instantly so I wouldn’t recommend 10x spawn rate.

8 Likes

Just imagine the players grinding for red potion instantly I mean we can ban red potion in survival so one exploits the 3 good buffs it gives you I mean that would be fine making the pot yourself is better since red pots are useless they give random effects.

8 Likes

I mean, I have Crew by voting. I, dont actually know of any different mobile Crew members…

7 Likes

i have been summoned from the depths of brazil… why’d you ping me?

7 Likes

It only did several years ago. It was removed to make Survival more balanced, since you could just /buff in any buff, including mounts.

7 Likes

yep, I tried doing this as a test lmaoo
free dutchman = free oceans and sky islands
free DCU = free underground
free toy tank = bye bye bosses

6 Likes

how did this turn into an argument?

8 Likes