Ftw survival

@Nextar

7 Likes

What do you mean?

6 Likes

Nether is saying Nextar is also a mobile Crew member. I just thought most players here are PCā€¦

6 Likes

No one is paying attention to what Iā€™m saying since you guys are having an argument :neutral_face:

6 Likes

You definitely have a point about the Red Potions, but there must be a better way to fix them than a complete ban, right?

Maybe make them rarerā€¦ Is there a way to do that on servers?

6 Likes

Hmm I think itā€™s better to just decrease the buffs to 2 and decrease the amount of time the buffs give since making it to 10mins is pretty good amount of time and make it rare thatā€™s a better solution for it

8 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone is having an argument??

6 Likes

Nah I think they were now they stoppedšŸ˜

7 Likes

Even though the red potion will be nerfed its still kinda op since people would be searching for it and use them for boss battles itā€™s like a 2 in 1 potion if it was normal the buff time would be 30 min and it would give 3 buffs in 1 pot so I recommend only crew could use them

7 Likes

But not normal people thatā€™s a way better solution

7 Likes

Seeing people raging at the game is kinda funny donā€™t lie but when you rage at the game itā€™s not funny but we could also try and debuff some of the bosses at the start by -2 so we can get a head start doing that might make it more enjoyable but it will take a long time for it to be implemented.

7 Likes

We can end this since not alot of people wonā€™t check this anymore

5 Likes