Fryman's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I mean, What I was doing, I wouldnt say knowingly. I was asking for 10 adamantite bars, and i did that im pretty sure 3 times. Not in a row, Though. I asked, then chatted with my friends, then asked, then talked, then asked. Thats it, im pretty sure. No, I didnt do it knowingly, also, I used caps once.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I dont think the ban was fair. The reason I dont think it was fair, was because 1, I didnt do it knowingly, stated above, and 2, I barely even “did” it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Why I think i should be unbanned, Is because ive been away from the server for awhile, and ive been so happy to see most of the people ive played with while ago, all in one server, together, willing to lend a hand to help me get help surviving, and thriving. i want to start playing the resets again, and having it like a month or two ago. This, is why I ask to be unbanned, So I wont beg, but itd be something to be unbanned. something good.

8 Likes

Your ban wasn’t for recent activity, you have broken this rule many times in the passed unpunished. This ban was to make the punishment official, so that it is clear that you know what you did and that if you get unbanned, that you understand what will happen if you do it again.

This is a sample:

This only includes messages with the word “caps” in it, there may be many more.

5 Likes

I understand. I have grown, although it may not look like it. I know now, and before this message, that caps evading isnt really something i should/ can do, and i wont do it anymore. But i have one question:
Was it possible to ban me while i wasnt in the server?

3 Likes

People can be banned regardless of whether they are online on the server or not.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

Yes, I read the rules. It was the first thing i did, and on my ban link, which i read, i saw that it said i was spamming and abusing caps, and From that screenshot, I can now see that i’ve broken the rules, and how i have broken the rules. I deeply apologize for making the server full of “blah blah blah caps x5” over and over again. Just to identify the rules i broke, i broke the rules of abusing caps, and spamming.

I broke this rule:

3 Likes

You need to follow the instructions:

5 Likes

i also broke this rule i think:

3 Likes

Unfortunately you did not follow the instructions properly. Edit your message after reading them again.

5 Likes

I Fixed it, I think. Now i can see your icon and yellow wording next to the rules, do you think it looks better now?

3 Likes

You’re missing the heading.
The guide shows you a picture at the end of what it should look like: How to quote the rules

4 Likes

Alright, This should be better, hopefully.

3 Likes

Also important:

Do you understand why what you did broke the rules and do you now understand how not to break them again?

Do you agree that you will not break these rules in future, and that if you do break the same rules in the future, it will result in you not being able to appeal the ban (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

Yes, I understand. I Understand how not to break the rules, i am much calmer than i was at the reason for this ban.
i now know how to handle it, when im angry. i know the way not to do it, is to use antispam filters, and all caps.
I agree, I will not break the rules in the future, and if i do, i will not be able to appeal it. of course, unless it was a mistake or under extunating circumstances.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will follow everything i said i would, Just to be clear. I want to clear up, that everything i said, I meant. I do understand, I will follow it, And i thank you for unbanning me. Have a good week!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.