FloridianBoi's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was not thinking about my actions and spoke without thinking. I shouldn’t of said what I said and i am sincerely sorry of what I did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
What I did was not smart of me, It was out of character and I shouldn’t of done what I did. It was stupid and I promise I will never do what I did.

3 Likes

If that’s the case, then why is it that when you were warned, you continued?

Twice?

Granted, checking over your entire chat history, it didn’t seem that you were actively breaking the rules, but even still warnings should be remembered and noted so you don’t break the rules again in the future, which is exactly what happened again the day of your ban:

Are you sure that you aren’t going to do it again? The time between each rule breakage suggests just forgetting but I can’t say for certain, but the question remains: how will you make sure you don’t do it again, and be certain you won’t if you were unbanned?

3 Likes

Yes, I will make sure that I don’t say it again by checking my message to make sure its appropriate and non-toxic. If its inappropriate I will not send it. Yes I am certain.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

The rules I broke was Section 1 - Chat Rules #6 And #5
Rule #6 says,
Religious, sexual and political or other related divisive discussions are not to be held within the server. These create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience. At least one warning will be given as long as such a discussion does not turn into a violation of S1#4.

Rule #5 says,
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

3 Likes

Those are the correct rules, but they aren’t quoted properly. They need to be quoted (specifically quoted, not copied and pasted) so that we can proceed.

3 Likes

Here are the rules that I broke.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

Yes I understand why what I said broke the rules.

I understand how I can avoid breaking the rules again.

I agree that I will not break the same rules in the future.

I understand that I am unable to appeal for a ban unless it was a mistake or under extenuating circumstances.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes