False ban went wrong

I diddnt get banned from a moderator, a admin, or the owner.

8 Likes

dude… you just gotta keep trying. I had to post 4 ban appeals, and I eventually got unbanned. Just be patient and dont lose hope.

8 Likes

Why not just wait or message @staff ?

9 Likes

Directly message them

9 Likes

Don’t lose hope and be patient just like Nate said just wait our staffs are busy that’s why they are not responding, But don’t worry if they have a time they will respond it just be patient and you will be unbanned.

8 Likes

Be patient as I have waited for my Phase removal appeal (08/15/21) 3 weeks to get accepted.

8 Likes

In my honest opinion, it is very unlikely that you and the supposed “hacker” coincidentally share the same ip, but in the event that this was indeed an accident I would still make your appeal as sincere as possible and keep a close eye on it. The reason I say this is because in all my time playing here on this server I’ve never seen anyone able to override permissions and use commands that were not explicitly allowed for them to use. It just does not seem realistic. Even if someone was experienced enough in code to modify their client in such a way, and familiar with the in’s and out’s of TShock, why would they waste their time to do this, and why choose this server of all the remaining active servers? Something just doesn’t seem to add up is all.

8 Likes