Fabsol's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
In all honesty, I wasn’t entirely considering them, because I was too lost and engaged in the conversation I had started to think of it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do think my ban was fair, albeit I think that what should have happened is that others who also engaged in the conversation and whom should have also been aware of the rules just as I should have should have been removed as well, or at least warned.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because while I was completely oblivious to what my wrongdoings were during that conversation, I will be aware of the rules, especially considering how long it’s been since I’ve been terminated, and my change in decency as a person. I would like to sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended or disturbed by my very inappropriate demeanor at the time and also admit fault to any situations involving me that happened prior which could have had some impact on the server or community. Knowing some of the moderation staff members here and how they view things, I do not expect to be unbanned at all, but I am at least hoping I can have access to rejoin regularly to partake in fun activities that friends of mine have wanted me to be in for a while.

4 Likes

In general I hope you can keep the language toned down given that you were also previously banned for racial slurs:

Will you make sure you don’t use any language of either sort if you were unbanned?

Edit because I forgot to mention it initially: you also ban evaded at one point. Why?

3 Likes

Q1: I can guarantee that I will not use racial slurs or use any verbal method of hostility towards other players as, at this point, I have matured greatly since the time of my ban and I do not seek to cause malicious intent at all.

Q2: Also, regarding my reason for ban evading, I was bored and wanted to play PvP/Survival with a friend of mine when I was 15 a little over a year ago and I had not considered appealing. During my evasion however, I caused no harm to the server or its community members as I refrained from being toxic or commenting on others who were simply seeking to play the game and have fun just as I was.

I would like to apologize for evading regardless though, as it may have caused a nuisance, particularly for HarmfulCrane, to deal with the situation, especially given that I was friends with him. However, I did talk it out to him after he had banned me and was willing to revoke the ban since I presented a compelling case to him (albeit he soon did not reply to me as Crane and I stopped talking to each other suddenly as he was distancing from me due to a falling out issue he had with Ninshu and Shinden). But despite that, he had seen that it was clear that I had learned my lesson and aged well since the time of my initial ban.

3 Likes

Very well. I received word that the duplicate account was disabled a few days ago, so let’s proceed.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This is the rule I specifically infringed when I was banned by Viri. The ban was fairly sudden and happened in the midst of an NSFW conversation involving me and other people, which is why I had written in my appeal that I believe others involved in the conversation should have had action taken against them as well. I do acknowledge that I was wrong for what I had done though and apologize if it caused any users to cringe or be disturbed by the discussion.

Profanity, on the other hand, is something I would also like to quote. Previously I was banned by SolarDeity as a result of my toxic, immature personality (which is fairly explainable as at the time of this ban I was barely 13 years old and I was egotistical), which is also something I would like to apologize for.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes, I do understand why what I did broke the rules.
  2. I do understand how to avoid breaking them again.
  3. I agree that I will not break these same rules in the future.
  4. Yes, I understand that another offense will result in a permanent and unsolvable ban.
3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes