Expert Ace Ban Appeal (1 year ago) (Remake)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4946

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I broke the rules knowingly as I miss behaved and violated the experience of others in the terrarian community

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my actions towards the individual alongside the community was defiantly inappropriate and resulting in my ban was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
So far after the course of a year after my ban, I began to mature and develop self awareness, in which case, to not inappropriately and violate the rules applied to the server ( Rule Broken: # 4 - Unwanted Language: Swearing and Inappropriate Language)

Due to this action of misbehavior, my ban was fair and I want to apologize to the person I swore to so no conflict may be occurred if one day we somehow come across each other. If it’s ok, I also want popstarfreas to manage with this ban appeal due to his knowledge on my reason denied appeal last year.

I have also gained patience from my maturity however I will begin and continue to bump the ban appeal with messages every now and then just to make sure this topic won’t become inactive, and also to conclude in my denied or accepted approval.

Btw I’m remaking this ban appeal since the other form got closed off by popstarfreas with no response to judge if I will be accepted or denied from the terraria server. Also, judging by his actions towards my appeal I suggest he shouldn’t be assigned to my post, as he might not feel comfortable dealing with me once again. Thank you

6 Likes

btw apologies for the last paragraph, I mistaken the current situation and didn’t know my ban appeal was still not in the ban appeal category. My apologies towards popstarfreas, I got the wrong idea when u closed off my ban appeal due to mis-categorizing it

5 Likes

Just gonna bump this appeal so it doesn’t lock

5 Likes

Second bump

5 Likes

Third bump after two weeks :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I broke this rule

4 Likes

And this one:

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

Apologies for not recognizing that I broke rule #4 Community

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
    Yes, I have understood which rules I broke

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
    I will avoid breaking these rules through behavior to the terraria community

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
    Yes, I agree that I will not break the same rule in the future

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
    Yes, I understand that I will be banned and unable to make an appeal if I break the rules that I have already broken (Rule 4 and 5)

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes