EDITED Ban.dark-gaming.com/7313 Please Darkgaming I really like you unban me ~ Phantasmat

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:
Ban.dark-gaming.com/7313
REASON - I was exploiting the game on survival then taked from it empress of light summons

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes but I was young and stupid and im incredibly sorry for that

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Well it was fair but the person that banned me didn’t even listened me.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really like this server and I fell stupid for this. Im sorry I really want to play the PVE or other gamemodes on this server. I will be good person but please unban me… Its my favorite server and I want to play on it again. Please guys give me last chance.
(Also sorry for my bad english but im from Poland)

EDITED

1 Like

Q3 isn’t bolded; add back the asterisks to it so that it is (one at the start of the line, two at the end of the line, e.g. **bold**)
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

Hey! I just edited my ban appeal.
Hope that I gonna get unbanned.

1 Like

This appeal is edited. Pls give me the last chance

1 Like

Give me the last chance pls…

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

#2 Exploits

An exploit is unintended behaviour of the game that can be done without using third-party modifications (as that would be considered violation of S5#1). This also includes unintended behaviour of the server. The use of exploits is forbidden and punishable by a ban. It will be up to the discretion of staff to provide a warning instead, where an exploit has a minor impact.

1 Like

This doesn’t appear to be formatted correctly. Did you read the guide? Or are you having a hard time doing it on a mobile device?

1 Like

Rule I broke:

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  • Sadly yes… Maybe because I exploited some items.
  1. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  • Yes, i will just say that to staff if I find one of the exploits
  1. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  • I agree to not break rules even this same and next time I will alarm the staff about bugs or exploits.
  1. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
  • Yes
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like