Draiko's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/6097

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was aware of the no caps rule.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was certainly fair; my senselessness led to me being baned

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have more than once ignored the no caps rule, yet since I never confronted the consequences I ended up believing that as long as there was no full sentence I should be fine and never did I thought on how anoying it is for other players to read even a single word on capital letters, and how much that ruined their chat experience, but after this ban, and a talk with the people on discord, I finally learned that the rule is there for a reason, and me breaking it just ruins the experience to other player, thus I compromise to never break this or any other rules again, also I’m responsible for many farms/builds that help the community so like to believe that I’m quite helpfull to the survival server.

6 Likes

It is not clear to me why you decided to break the rules knowingly.

2 Likes

Well it was a combination of my stupidity, muscle memory when writing pog, and the fact that I saw people do it so I got over confident withouth thinking of the consequences.

1 Like

It’s been 3 days pls help ;-;

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

This is the rule that I broke

(I had to post it again cuz I forgot to reply to your message sorry)

1 Like

Its been 7 days already ;-;

1 Like

It has been 11 days, please help ;-;

1 Like

You also broke this rule:

Do you understand why what you did broke the rules and do you now understand how not to break them again?

Do you agree that you will not break these rules in future, and that if you do break them in the future, it will result in you not being able to appeal a resulting ban (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

I completly understand why my actions were against the rules and I also know how to NOT break them in the future.

I wholeheartly agree to not break the rules in the future, and if I somehow do I also agree to not being able to appeal for the ban.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.