Diversify the enemy spawning

Overtime, the enemies spawning each round become predictable and get old. I like new maps, however, they have the same enemies. I think different maps should have different enemies each round. Or make the game more unpredictable and have different enemies for separate rounds.

This is on progress to be a thing

so, only thing to do is wait for the moment…

6 Likes

There’s nothing stopping you from suggesting a full on set of mobs you want. We aren’t opposed to diverse set of mobs, and the only thing we’re lacking is someone suggesting a different set of mobs that is equally balanced to play on

5 Likes

We don’t necessarily need custom mob waves to make this happen, we already have Christmas and Halloween mobs

5 Likes

this is already a thing in the works, but great minds think alike ig

ok so I was thinking, ‘what if maps had enemies themed to that map’s general theme/biome?’

Ex):

Crimson Veins Custom Waves

Wave 1: normal

Wave 2: normal

Wave 3: normal

Wave 4: Armed Zombies, Face Monster (one), Blood Crawler (one)

Wave 5: same as W. 4, boss is 500 hp Floaty Gross

Wave 6: Face Monster, Blood Crawler (one), 400 hp Crimera (berd)

Wave 7: Blood Crawler, 400 hp Crimera, Floaty Gross (both berd), 1000 hp Ichor Sticker (boss)

Wave 8: same as W.7 but with Ichor Stickers spawning as a berd as well.

Wave 9: same as W.8

Wave 10: Flying Snake (berd), Werewolf, 3000 hp Hemogoblin Shark (boss)

Wave 11: Ichor Sticker (1), Rusty Armored Bones

Wave 12: Rusty Armored Bones, 1000 hp Crimson Mimic (1), Ichor Sticker (1)

REPEAT WAVE 12 FOR THE REST OF GAME

could probably come up with a list like this for all maps with a bit of time tbh.

3 Likes

One minor clarification, map-specific mobs are unlikely to be implemented unless:

1. They are special or related to an event. For example, Halloween or Christmas.
  2. Custom Mob Waves is implemented

I’m more so referring to zombies-wide mobs

4 Likes

Well but we still need to wait +150Days for the moment xd

4 Likes