Discord Ban appeal 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Made fun of furries

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I had been warned

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I would say no, since I kept it light-hearted.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I’d like to enter the Discord community and get my map done.
I was banned by joseph btw.

3 Likes

Hello. I tried to look up message-reason for your ban aka messages from your discord, but couldnt find. Also, afaik there were no mods named joseph. Can you provide your old discord nickname/date of messages sent + channel/screenshots, and, prefferably, nickname of person who banned you

3 Likes

My previous account was deleted. Wasn’t there a mod named joseph0.31? I’m unsure if he was a mod, now that I think of it. It might have been crane or avery, idk, it’s old.

2 Likes

To my knowledge, he was never a mod, but he applied for helper. You can try getting ID if your account (public info), by finding any message sent by it, right clicking and copying ID. For this function to be aviable though, you have to enable developer mode. I’ll try to do something with that info

3 Likes

Try 811328231092518932 or 404584732635037716

3 Likes

Ok, 2nd id seems to be correct. So far, there are 3 things i noticed:

1. You were banned without any warns. Only 1 mute autogiven by dyno
  2. You were banned for
  3. You were spamming and capsing quite a bit back then, and thus, recieving negative backlash by community

Probably gonna continue my research and conclusion tomorrow. Its hard because i cant filter messages sent exactly by you

4 Likes

According to Crane, person who banned you, you sent nsfw content into #memes channel (messages got purged after ban so i cant find evidence) and i see quite a bit of hatred sent to you. Do you understand and admit your mistakes?

3 Likes

I don’t remember what NSFW content I sent, but I do know that I went too far on the jokes on furries. I should’ve stopped as soon as somebody told me that I was being insensitive. However, I didn’t listen, and I understand that this ban was fully my fault.

3 Likes

NSFW (no safe for work) is content containing gore, nudity, etc

3 Likes

Yes, but I don’t remember sending any of that. Still, I apologize for any wrongdoing, including posting NSFW.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.