夜中の子 (joseph0.31)'s helper application

Q1. What is your in-game name?
joseph0.32

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
4-5 days a week my time-zone is Central Daylight Time [Montgomery]

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
i want to help lower the amount of players who take away the fun, and the idea that other people will keep playing on dark gaming knowing that its safe

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
yes. i like to help other players get items/find items when they ask for help and no one replies

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
yes. i dont know coding but i do know how to help get the full/part of the story even if it means making
myself look like a noob to hide myself to get evidence (playing along hiding suspicions)

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
im kind and i like to look at things in other ways (ways that people might find odd) i try to understand others so that i can understand how they feel or want something, im respectful, understanding, and a fast learner. i have been known to have a short fuse when it comes to name calling but i dont show it as anger i just make fun of it (makes me fell better sometimes even makes me laugh) im not good at coming up with ideas but i do know how to change ideas or makes somthing look better most my ideas come from other ideas that i just change. .

5 Likes

(ok seriously what’s with the helper apps)

I’ve seen you mostly playing zombies, and not really helping anyone, but I’ve not known you for very long either. If you can prove to me that you can help the community, I’ll be happy to give you my +1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i been on other parts survival and pvp but yes i am on zombies for the most part but that dose not mean i dont try to help out in others i tend to linger in zombies helping people with commands and how to play on zombies i try my best to help as much as i can

5 Likes

Don’t really see you helping people that much…

2 Likes

I’m with yems. I personally haven’t seen you help around too much (or at all if I’m being honest). I think you’re a good person, but I need to see you helping people out a bit more before I give you my +1

5 Likes

I’ve seen Joseph0.31 actively help people in the chat and changing dimensions to help a character. He gets my +1.

5 Likes

so ive seen joseph0.31 help people a lot so he gets my +1

4 Likes

I See Joseph helping a lot of people and even though they just ignore his help (i know this because i was there and i see him trying to help people but they just ignore his help for some reason) he’s still trying his hardest and i think he’ll be a good addition to the team! you have my +1 those people may ignore you joseph but what matters is that you’re trying your best.

4 Likes

What matters is you try your best

6 Likes