Dimension Wall's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, from my point of view I was seeing if chat was working. It could just be that my pc is a potato, but i saw no warnings or other messages until i left and rejoined, which is when I found out they were trying to ban/kick me.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, the entire server was laggin g for me, and blocks couldn’t even drop. It took at least minute for me to see My messages to even pop up.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
In the future I Won’t test chat when the server is lagging, seeing as to how I couldn’t see anyone elses messages popping up either, like people warning me about spamming.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I was banned for Spam (section 1 #1) after ignoring 2 warnings

3 Likes

that’s the correct rule, but you need to quote them

2 Likes

Man i suck at reading.
This is the rule i broke:

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes, I had spammed chat unintentionally. Along with no messages popping up in chat, it seemed like I was spammin without reason.

2. Yes, I can NOT put multiple messages into chat while it is not working as well as being more careful with my actions.

3. Yes, I will not do this again in the future.

4. I understand if I spam chat again and get banned intentionally I will not be able to appeal it.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes