Dgrs ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7943

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not know that i broke the rules i just thought that if you put an upper case letter for an existing player in the server you get banned i didnt know impersonating skemor would actually get you banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I would say it was fair but i think it was uncalled for or all of a sudden

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because i have been trying to make myself a good member for the past months in the dg community and i have never really done too many bad things that would affect/disrespect or harm people in the server. I would never really do bad things in the server because of how much i enjoy playing in it and spending time to play and get to know the people. I have alot of fun playing in dg and it has given me alot of joy and memories being part of the dg pvp community.

9 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

7 Likes

this is the rule i accidently broke

5 Likes

If it was accidentally, why did you claim to be Skemor on multiple occasions?

5 Likes

I just thought if i put lower case in skemors name and join the server with the alt i thought i would be fine i never new putting skemors name with and without the capital letter would be against the rules of dg.

5 Likes

I kept joining with the skemor alt because i thought i was fine joining with it and i thought i was not disobeying against any dg rules. I didnt know i was breaking rules.

5 Likes

Your name is still virtually the same as that of Skemor’s. Please avoid using loopholes as that will just lead to you being banned

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes
  1. I understand why what i did broke the rules stated in the dg server rulebook

2. I can understand how i can avoid breaking them again is by not going on or making alts with names that are already on the server. And not impersonating them whilst having the existing name if the alt of the already existing name on the server.

3.I agree i will not break any of the same rules i broke in the past. And be more cautious and more mindful in the future.

4.I agree and understand if i break or do something against the dg rule book again i will not be able to appeal.

5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes