DG PvP Rebalance Thread

Ryt. I edited it. But there’s still a lot of ways to do it like switching to a glass melee and deal as much damage as possible since that is the point of an ambush then switching to a super tanky boi kit. However, vanilla loadout switching is not yet in dg pvp so you might have to wait to actually see this in action.

6 Likes

Beetle shell armor is the closest in function to haillowed but its not swappable

5 Likes

Again, I’m refering to how wings that makes sounds would affect chase scenarios. This wings can get you tracked easily but with silent flight you can juke your opponent easily which is crutch. So, if you want to escape and get that regen you have to cheeze them with your skill and not by running away.

6 Likes

jokes on you in a mobile player I DONT NEED GKOVES TO AUTO SWING HAHAHAHA

6 Likes

1.4.4 happened you know

6 Likes

Do you guys actually listen to sounds in-game to track other players?? I never considered that and I turn all sounds off so I could instead listen to my favorite playlist, I bop while pvping :lmao:

Does it actually help? I mean, if you’re fighting someone who is so into fast movement… Would listening actually help? I get that you could use it to track other players outside your range I think, but you could just scope :hah: Or erm uhh have good reflexes

6 Likes

I don’t usually use sounds to track players unless music is turned off. (really helpful)

5 Likes

heyyy summoner enjoyers unite

5 Likes

I do mainly to figure out what kind of chaos is going on and what weapon should be used to mitigate damage

Or just to know when to switch to some kind of meme weapon like Uzi, Spoon, or Wrench

Also helps me determine higher ranking players from randoms lol

(Also 69th post… Nice)

6 Likes

You’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here; may we suggest you give other people an opportunity to chime in?

shut up discourse

You should use the starlight or chlorophyte claymore for true melee (legendary prefix), the paladin’s hammer, aqua scepter, or dark harvest, or the elf melter for close range, the daybreak, eventide, or clockwork for mid-range, the laser rifle or heatray for mid-high range, the sniper or wrench as a poke, light discs or bubble gun as a poke, ice sickle and crystal vile shard is good too, chlorphyte saber, flying dragon, blizzard staff, daedaleus stormbow, or stune, or even the rainbow rod for wall pierce, and use aerial bane, venom staff, or betsy’s wrath for area coverage.

6 Likes

I will use anything I see fit for said situation or funni weapons for comical kills

6 Likes

dark harvest

dark harvest

dark harvest

rainbow crystal staff

rainbow crystal staff

boom my meta is covered

6 Likes

dark harvest is technically superior to phammer, but the claymore does more dps, and rcs isnt everything (you need binocular based gun to poke)

6 Likes

I just use Uzi or hray to poke lmao

6 Likes

the uzi is too bad and the golden bullets are too slow for you
you need to use the space dolphin instead because it does more damage

4 Likes

Yes but actually no Uzi is funnier than space dolphin because it does basically nothing and is absolutely hilarious if it does kill

(Plus I will keep using it to fill the void of not having Skemor on PvP)

6 Likes

chlorophyte greataxe
even worse chlorophyte warhammer

6 Likes

Me when Gladius

(I’m still eating the upsetti spaghetti over this buff suggestion’s failure…)

6 Likes

I keep reading this as pwnhammer lol
(I know its paladin’s hammer, its abbreviation is similar to it lmao)

5 Likes

bro thinks he’s cadu :skull:

5 Likes