Dezrowy's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I do not where the rules are written.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes because I was xenophobic towards Canadians by hating on their country for no reason at all.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I won’t disrespect Canada or any country from now on.

6 Likes

You were banned for entering this:

Will you now know that entering such text is forbidden as per the rules?

5 Likes

Right. Hate is forbidden.

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

I can’t upload media?

6 Likes

Is it adequate that I state the rule I broke instead. I made this forums account like 3 days ago I don’t know how to navigate it. I broke the Racism & Discrimination rule. What I said falls under both #6 Religious, sexual, political or other & #4 Racism / Discrimination though.

6 Likes

It is only the S1#4 you need to quote. Refer to How to quote the rules when quoting the rules.

4 Likes

After staff discussion it has been decided to reduce the ban to a warning. Keep in mind that you should not enter text that may engage a political discussion or affect specific person groups like ethnicities. This ban will not affect your chances of any future appeals. This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes