[Denied] Darya's Helper application.

Q1. What is your in-game name?
Darya The Sorcerer.

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
UTC+03:00,im on server 10/9 hours in day. 8 days.

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
Some peoples have many questions on what i can answer.I want try myself in Staff Members work. With my knownledge of russian language i can warn another people who using russian language in symbols.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes,i will. I dont like PVP so much than answering questions and i dont love build.I’m love sit on phase and answering some questions. I’m determinated to be Helper.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, i know it. I’m know many commands. I’m have normal knowledge to be a normal helper. I’m don’t have many and big minuses.

Q6. Tell us about you?
I dont have too much say about myself. I’m a russian 20 year girl,with 27 year sister. I love math and boxing. I really love drink black tea wtih sugar. I was a perfect pupil in school. In school i was really weak. And then i was interested in boxing… Then in 18 years i did it… I was trained by Sergey Sokolovskiy… Then i forgot about boxing. And in one time my parents get fatal diseases…Mom got problems with lungs,dad got cancer,in one time,in christmas my parents died…erhhh. Lets change theme.I’m start play Terraria 2 year ago.I was so nooby…But now im know many things about game and have many friends in server,phase…

Thanks for reading!
-Darya
c:

1 Like

You should add more to Q4, Q5 and Q6.

1 Like

Okay…what Uni said. You really must learn how to speak in english, you don’t really use articles like: the, a and you forget to put “to” before some verbs. What can I say, good luck, hopes you get helper, you help people when you are on.

+1 from me!

1 Like

Thanks for 1st + , Victor! c:

1 Like

XD HOPING WE BOTH PASS WHEN I TURN IN MINE XD

1 Like

I believe…

1 Like

I say +1 C: altho you forgot to add the capitalization. What I’m doing is using Microsoft word first then cutting my answer into my Thread. C: But other than that, you got what it takes to be a helper! Good Luck!!

1 Like

You can’t give more than one +.

1 Like

sorry XD i mustved pressed 2 intewd of 1

1 Like

It still feels too small.
Take a look at mine, this is what an application should look like.
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-unikram-s-helper-application.2337

1 Like

Mine’s longer. :3

1 Like

and what?)

1 Like

so what if you think its supposed to be longer? The answer is only supposed to be enough for the question. It never says tge longest fourm gets to become a helper :confused: BTW im in school while im doing this, don’t worry, school is over

1 Like

I was just talking to Uni, not to Darya. He said something about his app that’s bigger. I just replied to him. <3

1 Like

[quote=Darya]Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, i know it. Many questions are easy for me.Helping peoples its not too hard if you know how. I can answer on that i know. I know many things about game. [/quote]
Does this include knowledge of DG and it’s unique attributes, or just Terraria itself? The application is rather brief could go into more detail, with the exception being on question six.
“Mine’s longer. :3” Phrasing, Victor. Phrasing.

[quote=Unikram]Take a look at mine, this is what an application should look like.
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-unikram-s-helper-application.2337[/quote]
Well, this is what a good application could look like, as it’s a pretty solid application (my own application was utter garbage). Good Helper Applications can look a myriad of ways.

2 Likes

XD Lord Ave, I thought that your the server owener? why do you have to make an application?! OwO

1 Like

facepalm
Avery is not the owner.
Fuffle is.
And, uh, both of 'em made a helper app.
Idk why fuffle had to, but it was in 2013.

1 Like

XD sorry I was still aseep when i typed this. i woked up un the middle of the night. It was soo early so I went to take a look at some stuff. C: My brqin was asleep with me when i typed that XD OwO

1 Like

Rofle made an app as an example of how a helper application should be.

1 Like