[Denied] Aurko's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4919

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No. technically I didn’t even break any rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No. I didn’t break any rules in the first place. I used a bug in my advantage

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Cause I didn’t break any rules

3 Likes

Not a moderator, but it says you used a “Modified client in survival to cheat in items.”

3 Likes

I didn’t. they probably thought I used a client cause they saw me get a new item every time I logged into survival but that’s cause if you trash an item in rift and then go to survival it still stays in your trash and you can pick it up

2 Likes

Hmmm. Sounds more like an exploit than a modified client.

3 Likes

Which however is still breaking the rules.

3 Likes

Yeah, it kind of is.

2 Likes

#2 Exploits

Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.

3 Likes

[Yeah well you can’t see what i posted here because its “not helpful” do i seriously have to make every post “helpful”???]

2 Likes

well I cant see the rules either cause whenever I use /rule it says I don’t have permission to use this command

2 Likes

Well, that’s strange. I don’t know what causes that. Maybe just try a different command?

2 Likes

what other command do I use to check the rules

2 Likes

try /rules

3 Likes

well I cant cause now I’m banned

2 Likes

so you cheated in items? and here i thought you finally learned your lesson about cheating when i banned you.

2 Likes

I didn’t cheat. I used the servers flaw to my advantage. i only took stuffs that were already available like string and code 1

2 Likes

(Sorry Quinci) And you know that you should NEVER abuse exploits instead you should report them not abuse. any abuse will lead to a ban.

2 Likes

And you don’t need that command to view the rules, either, they exist elsewhere for a reason. Search the forums.

Not an admin, but not being able to see the rules because the options you tried to view them failed to work, I don’t think it’s a valid excuse.

2 Likes

I’ve searched the forums and there’s only one post i found about rules and it says nothing about cheating and abuses. so I don’t know what is considered cheating here

2 Likes

I actually didn’t know I cant abuse exploits cause like I said, I cant check the rules. I’ve checked both /rule and /rules but none of them works. I thought maybe its some other command for checking rules so I tried /help and that doesn’t work either. it says I don’t have permission to use this command even though I’m a member

2 Likes

It’s very clearly stated here. I’ve linked the Rules page itself, because you seemingly have poor navigation skills.

3 Likes