David Icke's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: 1. Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I knowingly broke the rules and I deeply regret my actions regarding to what I’ve done in the past, however I’d like for you to consider my appeal to get unbanned since this happened more than 1 year ago, and I sincerely think that I have matured in these past few months and I hope you can take this appeal into consideration and I miss the enjoyment of playing on Dark gaming as it is one of my favorite Terraria servers.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, even though I regret what I did I think my ban was fair however I wish to be unbanned because I want to play with my friends on the server.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think I should be unbanned for the reason that I was a very active player in the DG community before I was banned, and that I have matured as a person and I have realized that I did was wrong and I was rightfully punished, however I feel that I deserve a second chance and I solemnly promise that I won’t break the rules again.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format. Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Hello, I don’t have the ban link provided because this altercation has happened over a year ago and has been lost, can you please provide me with my ban link if that is possible. Thank you.

3 Likes

You can see your ban link when attempting to join the server, it will show up as the ban reason (formatted as Banned: (link). You can get it from there. For whatever reason mobile has an odd problem where it only flashes the ban reason briefly before immediately swapping to Lost connection so if you’re a mobile player, record yourself attempting to join and go through the recording slowly until you find the frame with the ban link shown.

3 Likes

I have edited the appeal which follows the format. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.