Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

Will you get blocked for S1#6 Religious talk if you enter “Hail Satan” in chat?

11 Likes

Most likely; Satan has something to do with religion.

11 Likes

You need to reply that to the ban appeal, not here.

11 Likes

Will you get blocked in PVE if you enter in OOA invasion /i etherian mana many times to be able to place super many sentries?

9 Likes

I dont think that works anymore, does it

9 Likes

Prob yes, same as using /i heart

10 Likes

why do people who appeal their ban randomly place the rules they quote in here only for it to get deleted?

9 Likes

It’s not random, the staff member handling the ban normally asks them to state the rule they broke.

9 Likes

what if a /report command was enabled?

/report (user) (offense)

it would be easier for normal not logged-in players to report people who they think are breaking the rules

8 Likes

Sometimes, mobile users may have a hard time using the command due to the fact that some of the text might be in the way.

8 Likes

Why is super leet speak like |\/| () |\| /\ |_ | 5 /\ seen as spam under the condition that are not so many messages having not many characters, or even normal leetspeak like M0n4 7154 ?

8 Likes

Does “Heil Hitler” warrant an instant ban for Political talk similar to entering the N word?

9 Likes

seems more like religious talk to me

9 Likes

It’s anti semitism, so yes you would be banned pretty fast.

10 Likes

got it. thanks

10 Likes

you replied in the wrong place

9 Likes

Will one get blocked if one uses the username THOMAS caps caps for S1#9 and S1#11 (all caps name filter bypass)?

10 Likes

What if someone registers with profanity in their name? Will this warrant that the account in question gets disabled?

Registered players cannot change their name if being kicked and banned without losing membership and you cannot register a 2nd account according to

to get the profanity away. Is it so that the player if appealing has also to specify a new name in the ban appeal?

Scenario I question:

Someone registered a name with the N and P word to get to survival. They were banned for bad name in survival after 2 warnings and kicks. Not many are aware of account rename request.

Ban appeal - I was banned for a bad name and could not change it

Link: Ban
Q2: I broke the rules knowingly but I could not change my name with /rename. I reentered with a better name but could not enter survival. I could not register either as it said “use (Name with N and P word) to login”. Someone told me I could not have 2 accounts.
Q3: The ban is fair but no one told me how to get the name changed without losing member.
Q4: I like to hang out in survival but now I cannot as I was locked in in the bad name.

If the mod unbans the user, another mod will reban the user and they cannot be unbanned again while even massive hacks can be resolved but member accounts cannot be easily renamed. Will the appeal handler ask the user to rename the account?
Just saying “File an account rename request in the next day” as a mod has some problems:

1. this is letting the user with a bad name on the server while an unregistered guest with e. g. the N word will be kicked and banned
  2. not many are aware of account rename request
  3. The user may have so many real life tasks after that that they cannot get to the forum.
8 Likes

Is one allowed to evade a false ban that was for writing 1.4.4.9?

7 Likes

ban evasion is against the rules i think

6 Likes