Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

cant you use shimmer to get in the pvp spawn zone? also id assume the fact that shimmer doesnt dissapear is probably a bug, and it seems pretty niche and hard to use anyways, but thats just my theory

12 Likes

Because of the way it works, you can also use it to fall through islands, or even out of the map.

no it just takes like two seconds on the ground to start wallclipping

10 Likes

it will instantly tp you back

12 Likes

Forum rules question: May I necropost open bug reports?

12 Likes

Question: Is using the RoH /RoD in PvE to dodge enemy attacks via the RoD command considered unfair?

10 Likes

No, The command is for that actually lol, as well for survival if you have it

11 Likes

Good thing it is not banned, otherwise what purpose would it serve?

10 Likes

Is promoting peace in pfps/builds breaking this? It is like saying 2+2=4 is controversal because some beleive it to be 5.

10 Likes

i dont think peace falls under rule 6.

9 Likes

If you trick other people into breaking rules, will the broken rule be S0#4 Community and S0#6 Aiding to get away from mods?

10 Likes

Sounds like it because actions taken by a user to aid someone in breaking the rules, including to try and prevent the rule breaker from being found out, as well as helping someone avoid detection for ban evasion, is forbidden. and because its disquesed its also s0#4.

I tried to do that but got the second ban in august for only s0#4 btw
i hate ex clan lol

10 Likes

What is ex clan?

9 Likes

I was banned for trying to get a shinden alt (shinden is part of the ex clan alongside ninshu, etc) to say an ip adress(popola)

9 Likes

Am I allowed to bypass the IP filter to mention what version I am playing on? I don’t want to risk a ban just because the IP filter misflagged the version as an IP which generates more trouble (2 weeks till the appeal gets looked at and voided mod application)?

Will I get banned if I enter this for bypassing the IP filter?

Rift > [Gryffindor] <Glasia> (08/15) : The bug still persists even after I updated to 1;4;4;8;1.
10 Likes

You could just say 1.4.4 part two

10 Likes

For Survival, say we are doing the Drunk seed one run, and a loot box drops a shadow key. I have heard that we cant use the shadow key till after skeleton is defeated, however, is this true, or would we have to wait for sans is down for anything? (i.e handgun and necro armor and such)
Edit: eerie said no shadow chest loot in drunk seeds in phase before the [SANS UNDERTALE] boss fight lol

10 Likes

What youtube advertisement is OK?

• entering a yt link?
  • mentioning just a channel name
  • asking for subs

I think the 3rd is not ok but the first 2 are ok

10 Likes

i think only the entering a yt link one as long as the video is not yours

10 Likes

Asking becaue I want to avoid false bans incase I become mod

10 Likes

Is a texture pack that makes fake Lunatic Cultists red to be able to distinguish better forbidden? This is I think handled similarly to Xray hacks in Minecraft

11 Likes