Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

so’s this…when your flying before the lobby starts…then after a few seconds…i was stoned while i was flying…then the arena loaded and then we died…all of us…isnt that banned?

6 Likes

Weird, ususally you get stone automatically, but not long enough for the zombies to get you.

7 Likes

how do i use /register and /login
heeelp

7 Likes

This isn’t the appropriate place for that, but to login and register, do
make sure you have a name that’s not taken
/
register insert password than
/login the password you chose
it will make you a registered member

7 Likes

The zombie arena is borken

7 Likes

How exactly is it broken?

7 Likes

Can somebody ban the player JordanGuy828 he’s been calling people Dks and telling people (Like me) to shut the f*k up
He’s at least done it around 5-6 times

7 Likes

You need to make a separate thread to report someone, as well as provide valid proof.

7 Likes

OK, well that didn’t help but since I haven’t seen “them” on the server so I’ll just leave this as it is
I just thought of an irrelevant comment relating to “Permabuffs”, where can I post that?

Ohh… I’ts a pvp only command, sorry

7 Likes

hi guys i just recently buy the terraria to get crew and now im banned becuz of that incidents i only the hacked item and i just recently read the rules and i think some mistakes like typing withh caps / repeating words / adding or destroy some tiles not mine please popstarfreas unbanned me i really love this server

hi guys i just recently buy the terraria to get crew and now im banned becuz of that incidents i only the hacked item and i just recently read the rules and i think some mistakes like typing withh caps / repeating words / adding or destroy some tiles not mine please popstarfreas unbanned me i really love this server

7 Likes

Just a question for the Zombies Section :
Is DoubleBanking allowed?

7 Likes

What’s that?

8 Likes

It’s basically when two people place down a bank, then they don’t upgrade it or anything, but they just start sacrificing other sentries. So if another sentry costed 2000 to place, and it died, 2000 would go in the bank. If both players do this, then at the end of the round, they get 4000 each, getting a complete total of 8000 score. 2x the original 4000. So if like 5 players are doing that, 5x the original score whaterver it is, so 2000 to 10000 - 50000 - 250000 and so on, but add that up to the money you just earn from normal zombies, and you can have over a million score on round 6. Maybe over a trillion on round 15. This completely negates the point of killing zombies for score, as it basically duplicates the current score by the number of players DoubleBanking each round.

8 Likes

It would be a bug if a bank from a different person got the refund.

9 Likes

What I meant is that each time score goes in a bank, at the end of the round the score gets duplicated by the number of players there are, and then split by the number of players there are.

So if two people each had two banks sacrificing the exact same amount of sentries for the exact same amount of score, 2000 would go in each bank because BOTH people sacrificed the 2000 score, so 2000 would be in each of the banks. At the end, it gives them 4000 score to then sacrifice and profit from.

8 Likes

I see. That’s worth testing after sentries are back to make sure it still exists.

9 Likes

i cant accept the fact this has just too mach replies

7 Likes

For Section 6, rockets can actually destroy diamond gemspark wall. Is using this with ice rod inside YOUR OWN space against the rules?

7 Likes

If it is your own space that is also marked as your region, as long as it is in it, it should be okay I think.

7 Likes

@TerrarianElite Are you not able to use the /tpallow command to stop other players from teleporting to you? I am not sure why you would not be practicing this actively if it’s a tool available to you.

9 Likes