Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

TP’ing with RoD? or /tp

8 Likes

Using the /tp command

7 Likes

“/tp” is an implied rule. Commands that are not intended for pvp, basically every command except “/pvp” and “/team” and some “/buff”'s are not allowed with the intend to be used going into PvP or while in PvP.

9 Likes

TerrarianElite is someone using /tp in pvp?

7 Likes

Profanity rule changed.
Emoticon number (3) changed to (2) or more lines.

8 Likes

Profanity rule change rolled back.
English is now the only permitted language in the public chat. Non-English is to be used on a team using “/p”.

9 Likes

Section 4 - #1 was changed slightly; This is more of a trial. I understand, slightly, that some players, such as those with Armor, have no intent to cheat, corrupt or harm other players experiences of the game, but mostly use such modifications for vanity or fun without any bad intentions. Therefore, only players whom are found with bad intentions will be banned without warning. Players wearing Developer Armor (there is one exception listed for Red’s Wings) will now be warned before being banned.

I feel this change is fair. Give your opinion if you feel it is needed.

9 Likes

By personal procedure, I would warn them before hand regardless.

7 Likes

I have a current problem, a user under the in game name Beastify is using dev patch and god mode through 3rd party mods. He is also able to one shot bosses and remain alive in pvp despite being at 0 health. If admins, moderaters see this please tend to this issue. He is often on at 5 or 6 (Australian time). Not much i can do, i just can only warn people to leave pvp

I have a current problem, a user under the in game name Beastify is using dev patch and god mode through 3rd party mods. He is also able to one shot bosses and remain alive in pvp despite being at 0 health. If admins, moderaters see this please tend to this issue. He is often on at 5 or 6 (Australian time). Not much i can do, i just can only warn people to leave pvp

7 Likes

If a Staff Member is not online to resolve an issue, then use the Report a Player Format and post a Report . This is given you have proof.

8 Likes

From my experience so far with the change in the Modified Clients Rule, only 1 player has thus far listened to my warnings. Therefore, the rule has been changed once more. Now warnings may be given out, but are not required procedure and most likely the violators will get banned and not appeal. Therefore, I hold my previous judgement that those kinds of players should be banned.

8 Likes

Added a new Section to cover Boosting and Bugs for specifically the Trading System.

8 Likes

I just want to clarify one thing about healing in pvp.

Is it ok to use /tpnpc nurse, /home or /spawn, RoD, or to just run out of the PVP Arena to run over to the nurse, heal, and immediately rejoin pvp? (Using teleportation commands assuming there isnt a player in front of your face, mid swing, about to kill you)

Because I have been using the nurse a lot in pvp, and I just want to double check that its legal.

7 Likes

Using the Nurse is fine for now. Because the Nurse is not always around, not always easy to use due to the other friendly NPCs and can be used by anyone at the same time.

8 Likes

Now what?

7 Likes

I’d like to ask about Texture Packs. I think they are not classified as “modified client”, yes? For example, if someone has changed colours of weapons, armour or some other items…?

7 Likes

Changing textures is fine. Since none of the code has been changed, and there’s no advantage in doing so that makes it unfair.

8 Likes

Ok! Good to know official statement :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d like to ask to update /buff and /permabuff rules. Clairvoyance is allowed, but what about it’s melee (Sharpened), ranged (Ammo Box), and summoner (Bewitched) equivalents?

7 Likes

what does clairvoyance do?

7 Likes