Crambob's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes, what i did was cheating and hacking using a mod menu knowing what the consequenses and never thought what will i get from this.
honestly what i got was nothing rather than making people game worse and unjoyable exprience and dissapiontment and i rather learn from my mistakes by deleting my mod menu and not letting me enter the survival ever again. i would understand if u wanna keep me out and stop letting ppl like me who grief and destroy other ppls emotions and enjoyment, that will make biggest amount of sense. but i beg you. because i loved how was ppl on the server treat eachother like friends,family and cousins. even i a stranger who never had real friends cause i was a person who never cared,
just like how i downloaded a mod menu and never cared what other players feelings about this, and i denied i had hacks. so understood my listen and never ever i will go to the dirty annoying way.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
it was rightful thing to do, why you would let a person like me ruin your hardwork and pride. I would (for the second time) if you keep me banned but i swear i wouldnot use it again on your server

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
honestly. i enjoyed my fights with players againts bosses and loved to speak with new ppl, i was bored when i beaten the game but when i heard about servers (from my lil bro) we 1stly joined this server bc it had everything we wanted (it was 1 year ago) items , fighting bosses with other players , fighting eachother and fighting in zombies gamemode (our fav) i made sum good memories in this server. at that time we didnt know how to go survival (bc we didnt know how to register) we would do zombies everyday afterschool and after homework xd, i know i said alot of things that isnt connected but i wanted to tell truthfully about my experience in this cool server. and iam sorry

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Fix your answer to Q1 so that it points to your ban, since currently it’s pointing to http://ban.dark-gaming.com/-12432 which is not a valid ban link since the numbers after bans are only positive.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

ok i did it…

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

this only mistrr:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

1.yes i understand by what i did broke the rules that was made to protect the servers from deviating it gameplay and iam terribly sorry.

1. by stopping and deleting my mod menu that uses hacks and cheats like godmode and unlimited mana and ect.
    the cause of this ban learned me that ruining other ppl enjoyment isnt even fun.

3.i will swear if i download a mod menu again i will never ever enter this server or any server that connected to this server and i will agree to not breaking the same rules ever again.

4.yes i understand cause i sweared that i will not break any rules, but if i do then i will be pleased to be banned so i wont ruin everyone expectation.(even if it was unintentional i will keep my calm and wait until it a whole month to ask)

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes