Comment Frenzy

I think it just needs. . .

A little more. . .

Like exactly one more reply. . .

EDIT

Actually two replies now thinking about it, because one more reply will make both threads equal to one another.

PS

Don’t you love how there is a time-limit before post revisions are considered “edits” with the little orange pencil to the right-side.

This single line has actually been revised thrice in a total of eight revisions.

7 Likes

weird how yems didnt vote light because he used it

6 Likes

Now, I steal the 419th post to make this topic longer than Never Ending Story.

7 Likes

I could have taken it but i wanted to be nice

Also we did what it took them years to do in less then a week so congrats to everyone who commented here

8 Likes

Very cool.

This topic is still probably not gonna die for at least a week or so.

I wonder if it’ll reach 1k posts.

8 Likes

Dunno though why does this exist again

well im just bored in the closet of a house so here i am

How is there so many replies again

8 Likes

Unfortunately I keep running out of likes…

8 Likes

officially,

surpassed n

ever ending story

8 Likes

With only 4 days out of 5 years or more…

8 Likes

Yep, only problem with this topic.

Other than diversity.

8 Likes

Me when the Never Ending Story has an end and was surpassed

7 Likes

i want a post with lots of comments so i (and yems, papyrus, and 0re0) can like them

8 Likes

Good luck liking 50 posts a day for your achievements.

I remember when Legolas got banned for this.

I also remember when Quinci got banned.

Being banned is basically a rite of passage.

7 Likes

Does, uh… does me being soft banned prior to my account rename count?

8 Likes

Have you never deliberately done something that was against the rules?

7 Likes

I distinctly recall the one time I swore at someone a few years back (and I quote, “also whoever spawned the duke fishron fuck you”) and Solar had warned me, back when he was a Staff Assistant and before I had read the rules of the sever. That was the only one I distinctly recall in public. The other was in a private lobby way back in… 2018, I think? When Rhuan had told and shown me the gamebreaking trash slot exploit in Zombies to reset a weapon to its vanilla stats to then wield normally, we immediately hopped into a private lobby together to test it and gather information for the bug report. Said exploit has been fixed for a while, but I did deliberately break the rules in that testing session. I never used it in public lobbies, in fact once Rhuan asked me if I was fine with them using it in a public lobby on Winter’s Howl to speed things up since we could only do 1 damage per hit against Hardmode enemies, and I said no. They didn’t use it. Those are the only 2 intentional infractions clear in my mind, and since then I’d never intentionally broken the rules as far as I remember.

8 Likes

Never banned for those two offenses?

You know, I know quite a few people who have discovered and utilized exploits however, none of them have gotten banned for reasons relating to the abuse of said exploit.

Speaking of offensive language, I think the only time I was banned was because I rattled on about some sexual disease or something.

In the past, I did abuse many exploits for months. Surprisingly, I was never banned though.

8 Likes

I got kicked for using Arkhalis’ Lightwings in my vanity before I knew they were laggy, and automod has kicked me reasonlessly many a time on Build—“Kicked for spamming items” despite not having touched, thrown, or picked up items, or mining anything which would produce items.

7 Likes

What the hell is this

9 Likes

Quinci is a good heckerman catcher

Don’t you know Currant’s ban?

7 Likes