[Accepted] Legolas#1's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3654
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? Yes, Avery and Quinci warn me to stop with item trasfer in survival
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason. Yes, Was Fair, I just was too lazy to get stuff in survival
[Q4] Why should we unban you? I realy like this server. I made many friends on it, I would like to keep playing on it, Im sorry to do item transfer in survival. I hope you guys understand…

4 Likes

How would we know you wouldn’t do this again in a far more subtle and difficult to detect manner? Clearly, the warnings did little.

2 Likes

I will not play survival too much. Im so sorry to do it. And please trust me, I will not do this glitch again :frowning:

2 Likes

Read the rules and quote the rule(s) you’ve broken, then copy & paste them as your reply. Then explain in your own words why such rules are are in place.

2 Likes

#2 Exploits
Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Players will not have the knowledge to clarify this as ‘fair’. As such, these are classed as no other than hacking. Public posted exploits below are allowed.
To people dont give exploits to others players and do the glitch again

2 Likes

How does this affect the experience of survival?
And do you see yourself doing this again?

2 Likes

Im not doing anymore, After all, others was seeing me like a hacker because I got stuff so quickly. And again… I will not do the glitch

My progress in survival with this glitch was just too easy,I didnt play alot just used my glitch to get the stuff that I needed. and I feel bad for this. Im so sorry for doing that. thats all

2 Likes

Accepted.
Now you should be well aware of the rules, and without intent to just brush past this, as you have the warnings.

2 Likes