[Accepted] Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number;
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3333

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, as I did not decide to read the rules very closely. Skimming Section 0 which covers interpretation of actions deserving punishment led me to believe blocking the area around the sandbox entrance would not be of any concern: ‘trolling’. Or, as I am still uncertain, using chests which makes themselves and their foot tiles unbreakable when holding items in conjunction with the fact plugins protect all placed chests is an exploit and hence the rule I have broken. ‘Building rules do not apply here’ on the sign in sandbox entrance also made me think it would be fine. And that is was there for a few months, I really thought it was fine.

[Q3] Do you think you Ban was fair?;
Indeed.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?;
I do not intend to breaks these rules again to cause headache to the server and its players. I now know that indestructible tiles are not something to exploit in hindering the experience of players on this server. As for why I won’t break these rules again; I am sorry for breaking the rules, and I don’t want to be banned from my favorite server. Breaking rules is not something I like doing or seeing.

2 Likes

Unbanned.

1 Like