Clan of Kites (Kite Gang 2.0)

Kite Clan

Kite Clan is just there to unite the people of Dark Gaming. Nothing else. It’s to bring people together to work on server projects and have fun. Kite Clan is spread out in all ways, from building projects to PvP honey pools to even helping people survive in survival. Anybody can contribute to the Kite.
(Note that there’s also some Kite Packs that bring the opposite of peace.)

Ranks

Ranks show your level of trust and support or stats for the kite. The higher rank, the more you are considered a valued member in the Kite Clan.

Members are the people who are just that - members. They are there as the people who have support for the Kite, and are valued.

Man Eater
Man Eaters are the members who have crew. More respected for not pirating the game.

Spectrum
Spectrums are the originals of Kite Clan. They were the members of Kite Gang.

Koi
Kois are the founders of Kite Gang. They were the original members who started the Kite and the Kite Gang.

Bunny
Bunnies are the members who have been on Kite Clan for long enough and have been answering any questions people have about the Kite and/or Kite Clan. They’re like helpers, but for Kite Clan.

Wandering Eye
These members are second level bunnies who have devoted their allegiance to Kite Clan. They are respected players in Kite Clan.

Crawltipede
Crawltipedes are third level helpers who have spent most of their time in the server helping Kite Projects, etc. They can be elected to lead Kite Projects.

Shark
Sharks are fourth level helpers who have been using their time mostly for the sheer purpose of conserving kite clan and helping out.

Sand Shark
Sand Sharks are 2nd level Sharks, who are very well respected. They have much a legacy in Kite Clan.

Wyvern
Wyverns are the leaders of Kite Clan. They have been in Kite Clan long enough and helped out more than most people.

Traditions

Kite Gang is a clan of peace, uniting the people of DG.
National Colors
Kite Clan’s national colors are Blue and Pink. These symbolize that either side could fly like the wind and live in peace. Most of the time, Kite members are on Pink or Blue team.

National Animal
Kite Clan’s national animal is the Wyvern. This animal flies like a Kite, and symbolizes freedom and peace.

National Tree
Kite Clan’s national tree is the palm tree. This symbolizes that the wind can start from spawn and go all the way to the ocean.

How Do I Join?

Anybody can join.
Here is the format you use to join :

#1: What is your In Game Name?
{answer here}

#2: Will you help with Kite Projects?
{answer here}

#3: What role do you have in game? e.g. Moderator
{answer here}

#4: When are you online?
{answer here}

History

Kite Clan started in PvP when people felt that PvP needed some peace. It was too chaotic. (Talk about DG’s golden age) Those people founded Kite Gang. Over time, more and more people started disrespecting the kite, and started attacking people. Those people went and made Golf Clan, which then soon stole all the members of Kite Gang except for a few. Those few members revived Kite Gang, until over time, it died out. Now, the Kite Gang has come back, as Kite Clan.

Also

If you prefer seeing 2 more clans or/and prefer applying from discord,

3 Likes

What is your In Game Name?
White/Astraea

#2: How will you help Kite Clan become a better clan?
I’m a decent (?) builder and i’m fairly active, so I can do whatever activities there are. :>

Crew

Two hours between 4:30am and 10:30am (UTC)

#4: Why do you want to join Kite Clan?
I love getting into random stuff that happens on the server. Besides, can’t really have a clan with just one person, can you? (;

#5: Tell us about yourself.
Im a PvPer first, builder second.
In PvP, I usually do two things:

1. Be lazy in the honey pool
  2. Attempt to murder everyone
2 Likes

Uhm… kinda goes against the traditions of NOT killing people… Eh I’ll put u in a Kite Pack that does kill people

Accepted.

Your Ranks Are :
Member and Man Eater

Your Job is to :
Attempt to swing people not in the Kite Pack of Blood to get into the Kite Pack of Blood, and to mercilessly murder everyone in PvP.

3 Likes

#1: What is your In Game Name?
Expert Ace

#2: Will you help with Kite Projects?
I am a little busy here and there but I’ll do my best to help

Everyday except when exams are closing in

#5: Tell us about yourself.
I don’t like PvP that much but do have a passion for PvE

3 Likes

Accepted. You might be good as an angry trapper (farms dp for clan)

3 Likes

Yea but here is the problem, I got banned for something idk what I did wrong

2 Likes