Choose the Map

I think there should be a way for you to choose which map you want to play. I know that I love the maps Cryptic Castle and Mystic Library, and not many others. That means that I sit around waiting for one of these maps to pop up. If there is a way to do this, please let me know.

6 Likes

/vote [map name] (use this, it may not work all the time so one person who knows the command cant troll, but if most people vote for the same map, it most likely will work)

5 Likes

Yeah, but that means that I have to play through an hour of a game before I can get the map that I want. I was just hoping that there was a way that I could choose which map to play from the start… Thanks for the advice though!

7 Likes

IIRC if you join a new lobby /join zombies new you will get the intermission time in which you can vote? But this option is not always available due to lobby restrictions.

The only official way to guarantee you can always play on a map you want is with a private/custom lobby since, in a private lobby, there are only people you specifically invited, which if it’s just you, you can simply keep voting for the same map. In a custom lobby you have to select a map and start the match manually.

6 Likes

How do you make private/custom lobbies?

4 Likes

To have the permission yourself, you have to be a Supporter (topic). Or find someone who is a supporter to play with.

5 Likes