Cats with Terra Blades

I… well, actually, I don’t know whether this would be better suited for here or #terraria-server:terraria-general since the topic of this post technically falls under both categories. Terraria is linked through use of a Terraria weapon in the making of these images, but it’s also based on real life pictures, i.e. not related to Terraria. Vote on one way or the other in this poll.

Where do you think this post would fit better?
  • Terraria General
  • Not Terraria Related
0 voters

That being said though, the actual topic, right. Something I’ve been doing as a bit of a hobby in recent memory is editing the Terra Blade to pictures of cats so I could practice photo editing on my phone. I’ve been posting them on the Discord, but I thought: why not here too? This is a Terraria focused forum, I don’t see why I couldn’t. They can be funny. I’ve got a few done already, I’ll spread out posting them and then just add the new ones as I make them. Will I end up necroposting the thread? Yeah, probably a few times. I’m not very good with time management.

With all that out of the way, behold the first of the series: the original, the start of it all. It was a request by @Chad_Meme in the Dark Gaming Discord to give a well - dressed cat the legendary sword, so I decided to give it a shot because… well, fat cat in a tuxedo with a video game sword.

21 Likes

Hey thats me😀

13 Likes

actually hilarious, dat cat got da power

13 Likes

Here’s the second one made, on November 2nd. The goal was to have a new profile picture, so I decided on editing an edited picture: that is, a popular picture of a cat standing out in some snow with overalls photoshopped on. I’m sure you can tell which part’s the part I added on.

15 Likes

November 13th is where I started making the blade glow sometimes, if the photo was high enough resolution. So, for the third, we have a flying cat:

Someone wanted to see the blade part in shadow too, though, so I went and remade the picture with that. Have both, you can decide which one you like more.

14 Likes

imagine if it had the meowmere instead, that would be [Insert cat pun]

11 Likes

I was a bit busy doing stuff for school and other things yesterday. Anyways, for November 17th, I discovered that the motion blur tool in PicsArt is locked behind a paywall.

11 Likes

reject meowmere, become cat with a blade

10 Likes

now try cats with Meowmere (cat sword)

10 Likes

On November 18th, I made a crossover image with two different swords: the other, purple sword is The Other Half from Destiny 2, and a bit of a nod to oddmb_ on Twitter who’s been doing something similar (that is, editing cat pictures to have the video game sword in question) but with much more consistency.

12 Likes

hear me out- terrar blades with cats=

10 Likes

On November 20th, I made one of these images with a picture I saw on Twitter and thought was funny, but then a friend brought up another side to the image that I didn’t consider before. So instead, I’m skipping it and posting the next one, made on November 22nd instead:

12 Likes

Oh my god… Its the bite mini-house of '87 :scream: :scream:

11 Likes

Poppinga in the wrong neighbour hood

10 Likes

12 Likes

The gang boss after fighting the grunts off

11 Likes

Oh I thought I was commenting on fat cat with sword at beginning lmao

11 Likes

Wasnt this the First Image that convinced U to make my tuxedo Cat with a terra Blade?

11 Likes

Yup! It was a thing you wanted to see happen, I thought I’d give it a try:

Anyways, thanks Geolindrag, for reminding me that I need to update this post again. Here’s the next one I made on November 30th, which I captioned “melee fans when the melee rework happened:”

13 Likes

This is legendary now we need an epic animation between cat with terra blade and dog with influx waiver

11 Likes