Cats with Terra Blades

On December 1st, I needed a new profile picture because it was December. As for why I’m not posting the full image here until now, look at the hat. It’s quite fitting for the day.

Merry Christmas! Well, Merry Christmas and then timezones.

13 Likes

Necro post this already

11 Likes

Hi chadster

11 Likes

Hello the Outlaw Covered In Obsidian

11 Likes

Good idea.

On December 6th, I used one of my own cat pictures for this at last. Say hello to Popcorn on a day where it was fairly warm out!

12 Likes

Hi Popcorn! I might get my cat Walle here soon, hes a big fluffy furball!

11 Likes

Lots of cats in this thread

12 Likes

Meow meow i am a fat cat stuck inside a tuxedo sitting behind a ipad help

12 Likes

I suddenly had a headache alongside my newfound expedition of playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic, so I keep forgetting about these. Woops!

Anyways, this was around the end of the semester, so here’s the big time development gap. On January 8th, I started getting back into making these pictures again. Plushie not included, that was there in the original picture.

14 Likes

what editing software do you guys use? just asking cuz i wanna do this lol

10 Likes

I’ve been doing these on my phone with 3 apps: PicsArt, a background eraser titled “Background Eraser”, and as of recent I’ve also used InShot for custom font needs. I should probably pick up a computer editing program like Photoshop or GIMP at some point so it’d be a lot easier… but on the upside, I can do these on the go if I really want to.

Anyways, new photo up here: this one was also on January 8th. I wanted to have a couple of extra photos around in case I needed to immediately go do something else like college starting up again tomorrow for me, so I made 2 photos that day.

15 Likes

Viewer descretion is advised because this one does have a single swear word, but the original image itself was funny. It was brought into existence on January 9th.

Click/tap to open

14 Likes

No way, that cat be swagging

13 Likes

Woops, it became a while again where I didn’t post one of these.

Moving on: on January 12th, I saw a post from internet cat Panko’s owner telling of a photoshop challenge:

https://twitter.com/fatfatpankocat/status/1613011795043647490?t=cvsecftBLdEq8dINCJap_Q&s=19

I don’t use Instagram so I couldn’t send the edit off to it, but I also really like this photo so I gave it the green:

12 Likes

yoooo the meow meow cat got the second best modifier!

11 Likes

what is the first best one solyosis

see me for idea (not mean to be taken seriously lol)

also petition for april fools to all image being replaced with terra blade cats lmao

11 Likes

Terra Blades with Cats

10 Likes

On January 15th, I tried making one of these pictures with a significantly larger glow. It’s not the best, but the concept’s there.

Picsart_23-01-15_21-39-17-813

9 Likes

alien cat :alien:

10 Likes

Give this silly little guy a sword

10 Likes