CastCookie's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I simply forgot about spamming being a bannable rule.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I would say no judging on my mistake that I made unknowingly. But it seems like it’ll be a yes, since all servers (not including anarchy servers) have this rule.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was not being careful about myself and didn’tthink it through. So this is a complete accident and I’m sorry what happened and I apologize…

10 Likes

Provide your ban link as your answer for Q1. If you don’t have it on hand, you can get it by attempting to rejoin the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

11 Likes

It’s All done!

8 Likes

Provide your ban link as your answer for Q1, not a link to a report about you. If you don’t have it on hand, you can get it by attempting to rejoin the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

10 Likes

Like that!

8 Likes

Please respond, its been 3 days

8 Likes

Hello! Your Q1 is invalid

8 Likes

What? Why?

8 Likes

How is it invalid though?

8 Likes

you just need a ban link, no need for the reason

8 Likes

Ok, done, it should be ok, right?

8 Likes

Sorry, everytime my post is approved it takes off the reply, anyway, like this? Its all done

8 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

7 Likes

A bump

6 Likes

These are the rules I broke

7 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

7 Likes
  1. Yes, I was spamming because someone was curious and told everyone in the chat.

2. Yes, not to answer any questions that say “Is tHerE a ChAt lImiT??” anymore…

3. Nope, I broke the rules because I was being absent minded, now I know to snap outta it.

4. Yep, I read the rules and what will happen if I ever did it again.

7 Likes

Answer above (reply gets taken away apon approval)

6 Likes

can you clarify this answer?

5 Likes