Can you please unban me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I was using Terrasavr to increase minion slots (and here is the link if you want: Ban)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I used Terrasavr.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will not do that anymore.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

Done, I think…

3 Likes

Movies & TV 8_7_2021 9_10_54 PM
How so? I’m not sure how inventory modification can be used to increase your amount of summon slots to this much. Please explain.

2 Likes

Ok, I put stardust chestplate everywhere (into all armor slots and accessory slots) and got 22 bewitched buffs.

2 Likes

Seems plausible, I’ve definitely seen a screenshot of a cheater with the exact same armor piece in all equipment slots; I’ll just edit your ban accordingly.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7326

2 Likes

I said rule, not ban link.

2 Likes

Sorry, exploiting

2 Likes

Please backread, read the rules in the rules page and properly quote the one you broke.

2 Likes

Modified Client

2 Likes

I’ll repeat one more time.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this rule (I am bad at English)

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes (dont use Terrasavr anymore)
  3. Yes
  4. Yes (btw I am shaking right now)
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes