! Bumblz (DarkGaming) Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I must’ve misread/forgotten the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
If [Q2] is true, then it is fair, otherwise I was not warned about the consequence prior to the ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’ve most likely spent at least 1/4 to 1/3 of my total steam hours on this server, and being banned here breaks my heart for that reason. I can understand if it was a justified punishment, but I would love to be unbanned and continue engaging with the community of the server actively again.

1 Like

I banned you for using profanity at (and referring to) others. Here is my evidence:

Bumblz (DarkGaming) 3
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 4
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 5
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 7
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 8
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 9
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 10
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 11
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 12
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 14
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 15

The majority of your offenses happened in August. Usually I would not use evidence as old as this, but the profanity at others has continued.

Bumblz (DarkGaming) 1
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 2
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 13
Bumblz (DarkGaming) 16

I know that the frequency of the rule violations has decreased, that is not the issue. The issue is that this is still happening. I banned you because I wanted to ensure this stops altogether. Do you understand why you were banned now?

1 Like

Yes, I understand the reason for my ban now. If you do unban me though, I promise to no longer speak profanities, given how that’s pretty much the only consistent issue for this happening. Though if you don’t unban me, that’s an acceptable punishment as well.

1 Like

The rules state:

As long as you do not swear constantly, and at others, you will be fine. I hesitate to say this though, since “rarely” can be interpretted different between each person. I personally do not swear much at all to avoid this issue altogether, but I will leave that decision up to you.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

As far as I’m aware, this is the only rule I’ve broken.

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Yes, it went against the rules of the server.
  2. Yes, by not using profanity directed at anyone, or in general for that matter.
  3. Yes, I agree to not break the rules in the same way again.
  4. Yes, I understand that future infractions of rule breaking will lead to a ban without appeal.
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like