Bubulprocks very late actual ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban (Banned account name is different cuz it was an alt)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes. I am sorry.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Very much. I was only trying to test the moderation.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Dont unban me unless u actually feel like I deserve it, as im only here to apologize for my actions. So almost 2 years ago, I was having fun then I for some reason thought it was a good idea to test the moderation on a “bot” character. I am only here to say sorry. I do not expect to be forgiven.
Thanks for making the past so much more fun for me!

3 Likes

do u guys like my pfp

3 Likes

Well, thank you for apologizing. But if you were unbanned what’s going to stop you from breaking the rules again in the future if it seems like you were bored and just decided to go break them?

2 Likes

Things have changed. I am a better person then before. Although I still dont think I deserve to be unbanned. I dont play on other characters anymore unless im in singleplayer but I can understand why u wouldnt trust me cuz I rarely find people who actually trust me.
Im currently playing other games as terraria got boring when I got into expert mode.

2 Likes

Well, if that’s true, then I’m sure we’ll see that based on how you follow the rules. Speaking of which,

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this rule and a few others.

The second rule I broke is down here⏬️

3rd rule broken⏬️

This is the last rule that I broke.

2 Likes

There’s also Section 1, Rule 1 that you broke:

And this one doesn’t apply since akakaj2kk2o wasn’t a registered account:

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

Oh I did not remember I was spamming sorry.
Ok, onto the question part.
Section 1:
Yes, what I did broke the rules as I was spamming bad words such as the f word and the n word. I understand what I did was wrong.
Section 2:
Yes, I am nowhere near as toxic as before and it is usually always a joke and if its not a joke it is just me defending myself from other toxic players.
Section 3:
Yes, I promise not to break those same rules in the future. I made a huge mistake by even breaking them in the first place.
Section 4:
I have learned from my mistakes and since I was banned MINUTES after doing what I did, yes, I 100% understand what I did was wrong and promise not to do it again in the future.
If I do break the same rules again in a bannable way, dont expect to ever see me on dark gaming again.
Bonus:
All of my bans will most likely happen by me as I never let others play on my phone or whatever device I am currently using.

2 Likes

Just checked the ban link and report made for you again and found another rule that I originally forgot to address you breaking, sorry about that:

Are your answers the same with this extra part in mind?

2 Likes

I do not remember everything that happened as this was almost 2 years ago. What I do remember is I was being extremely toxic to others and I think I was doing other stuff I do not 100% remember but I think I remember ignoring a warning. That is all the stuff I remember that my brain thinks is related to the 2nd rule that I did not realize I broke cuz I was fast reading.
I am not trying to respond with the same stuff every time. I am just saying what I remember that I broke about that rule.

2 Likes

It’s alright if you forgot, it happens. I brought it up because it was among what happened and it wasn’t addressed because you forgot it and I missed that that was among the rules broken respectively. Better late than never, so that’s why I brought it up so it could be addressed properly, since that rule broken needs to be accounted for too which is why I was asking if everything you already said is still what you would say given that that other rule was missed.

Sorry about the confusion and repetition, for a brief rundown after everything:

Rules Broken

• S1#1 - Spam
  • S1#4 - Racism / Discrimination
  • S1#5 - Profanity and Related
  • S1#6 - Religious, sexual, political or other (we missed this)

Based on the report in question:

And for your answers:

These are sufficient. Just asking to confirm (yes/no) that you are still confident with what you’ve said after I went back to address the religious, sexual, political, etc. rule being broken.

2 Likes

I am not very confident as whenever I am something bad will always happen soon and I dont trust the past when that happened to me.
Sorry if that made no sense but if I say I am 100% confident then something bad will happen.
I am more like 50% confident.

(Unrelated)
I accidentally damaged a button on my phone so sometimes it spam opens this random app that I never used.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes