Boss Bag Bug

Repost from: Survival Changes

Challenge

(DO NOT switch to it from survival, and neither switch to survival from it, go to /rift before switching)

Using /prototype recreate the issue where the boss bag is unable to be picked up, and provide a screenshot showing the full error message.

If you provide such a screenshot that both helps identify the problem and leads to it getting fixed, you will get the reward.

Reward

• 20,000 DP
  • 1 Credit
  • Colored Title: Bounty Hunter

This bounty can only be claimed by one person.

Related Bug Reports

Boss Bags glitch out and unable to be picked up

8 Likes

Ok here is a video of the bag glitch
Not the same one, but the one that has been around for awhile (before 1.4.4)

6 Likes

So anyways, here ya go

6 Likes

Is that the same one that people are complaining about not being able to pick up their bag?

7 Likes

Yes, it’s been around for months

7 Likes

So there’s not one where you cannot pick it up at all? Only the one you showed, where it is put back after seemingly picking it up?

9 Likes

It pick it up, then the anti-cheat probably thinks that I picked it up too fast or something, then it refuses to be picked up again, no matter what

7 Likes

Ok, I’ll look into what you posted and if this is the correct one, I will give you the reward once there is a fix

9 Likes

Since it’s taking me a while to get around to this, I’ve decided to just give you the bounty reward before any fix is released, you should have the 20,000 DP and 1 Credit, however I didn’t specify a color for the Bounty Hunter title, so maybe just pick a color and tell me the hex code.

7 Likes

Sure thing! Since my favorite color is red, I would like the color to be ff0000, pure red

6 Likes

Didn’t get to say originally, but thank you for the tag!

5 Likes