Blister's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I never broke any rules knowingly, I never had any intention of breaking rules. This was a while ago, I’m not even sure how long ago, but I might’ve broken some rule unknowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think it was fair because I wasn’t told what I was banned for (edit: to answer question, i went to the link and it says modified client in survival, I play on my laptop). I didn’t spam, advertise, or do anything that wasn’t in the rule book. I simply played and just got a message that I was banned. This was also a few years ago, as I recently picked up playing Terraria again.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will carefully reread the rules to make sure I don’t accidentally break any. This is the only server that I know has zombies mode and it was really fun, I just want to be able to play that again. Thank you.

6 Likes

Did you try opening that ban link?

It says that you were banned by Quinci a long time ago back in March of 2020 for using a modified client in Survival.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The info in your ban link says it all; you had a modified client in Survival and were banned for it. However, I do think there’s a really good chance that you forgot you even did it considering that this ban is pretty old at this point, being about a year and 9 months old.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I broke this rule:

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.