Bird God's unban request

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, Because what I did was simple banter and didn’t harm any other players at all. I just stacked summon to look funny

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
you should unban me because what I did had no malice intent and it was only to get a reaction out of people.

I broke this rule because I wanted to get a reaction out of people. I used infinite summon to get an absurd amount of minions to look funny. I didn’t use or abuse the client to kill other to make the game unfun or unfair to the other players.

5 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

what exactly do I need to fix.

4 Likes

Something present below Q1’s answer and Q2’s answer isn’t present below Q3’s answer

4 Likes

sorry I still don’t follow.

4 Likes

I meant, you seemed to have omitted the space between Q3 and Q4

4 Likes

is that better?

4 Likes

There’s still no space between Q3 and Q4 like there is between Q1 and Q2

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

hey just checking in was my unban request approved?

5 Likes

No, I gave you instructions 3 days ago but you’ve failed to do them until now. Go and backread.

Edit: Nevermind… You didn’t post it as a reply, so I didn’t recieve any notification. Please do that again but as a reply instead of an edit, sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

i know im most likely too late for this ive been busy with personal matters but what do i need to repost as a reply

5 Likes

yes actually

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.