Beanos.'s Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i didn’t know that there was a rule against that. I asked somebody once and he said that there is no rule for swearing, i did read the rules but i must have forgotten about this one

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, it is my fault for what i said. Although i never directly attacked anyone, most of the bannable things i said were directed towards whatever mob killed me in zombie survival, i never directly harrased anyone

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will not break the rules again, and this is my favorite server to play on. If you were to unban me, i will abide by every rule, as this is the best and only server i play my favorite game on, Terraria.

2 Likes

You sure? I didn’t do too much digging but I found at least a couple things from chat logs that directly contradict that (messages lower in the images were sent earlier):

Spoiler tagged because of explicit language

And racism not directed at any particular player is still racism:

2 Likes

I admit i did harass people at times, but most of the time i never was the one that started it/it was a joke and i informed them earlier about the joke, for example the childhood trauma/ therapist i said to a friend of mine that i was playing with, as a joke because of him saying that cell staff is better than dragon staff, the first 4 messages were not directed at anyone, i told them to not revive me because im afk and i would lose points, and they kept reviving me so much i became from 500k points to 10k in minutes, anyways, the third and fourth lists are entirely my fault and i wont deny them at all, i hold accountability for them entirely, but i promise to not harass anyone after. And to play profanity-free afterwards if you ban me.

2 Likes

Strong language can still be toxic regardless, especially given the tone loosely communicated through word choice and caps usage. Especially since you weren’t actively playing which for lobbies is against the rules too:

Alright, then. Don’t do it again then, yeah?

1 Like

I won’t ever swear again alright?

1 Like

Sounds good.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.