"Banned"

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban or S1#1, mass spam.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, i have not read the rules and had ignorantly done this and I had seen someone spamming too, but didn’t realise that he hadn’t ENTERed. I thought he had sent this, and when no one responded, I wanted to try that too.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, i think that is fair, because to every action there is an action

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i want to talk to my friends and help others, I want to talk to others, tell others not to do what I did, help others who may be new to this server, and support the server through votes.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

This is the format:

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: REPLACE THIS PART OF THE LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE AND LEAVE THE EMPTY LINE BELOW

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
REPLACE THIS LINE, LEAVE THE LINE ABOVE

4 Likes

how ?
ok i did the topic is "Banned"02

4 Likes

This appeal has not changed. Please make the corrections on this appeal. Do not post a new appeal.

5 Likes

ok i changed now

3 Likes

Ok, here is my evidence that I used to ban you:

The message was so long that I could not even fully capture it in one screenshot. It actually extends even further than I show.

Sky(ness) 3

Furthermore, you caused players to crash as a result of this spam.

You say you had not read the rules and had done this in ignorance, but I find it hard to believe that even someone that had not read the rules would spam to this extent. Regardless, could you start by explaining why you did this in the first place? Did you not expect there to be consequences to this prior to being banned? Simply wanting to rejoin the server to be with friends is not enough of a reason to be unbanned, please elaborate on why you feel you should be given a second chance.

4 Likes

ok i understand.

4 Likes

Big Russ i corrected

4 Likes

@Big Russ is it right now ?

4 Likes

I realize that you can see what other people are starting to type on phase, but things would not have played out any different if they had in fact entered it in chat.

I want to know why you think you should be trusted back on to the server, and given a second chance. Your current response basically tells me you want to get back to doing what you were before. That is fine, but I need to hear something that lets me know you can be trusted to follow the rules going forth. I need to be fairly confident that you have changed in order to proceed with the appeal process, and from your answers so far I am not confident enough. You do not have to edit your appeal, you can just reply to this message.

4 Likes

I always learn from my mistakes and have also read the rules. I can give them a guarantee that I will never do it

4 Likes

And by the way, under my spam message was a bot that said that this message could not be sent, that it was too long. Unfortunately I can no longer prove this, because I was banned.

3 Likes

Ok, sounds good.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Blockquote ok

3 Likes

That is correct.

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

I don’t want to make that mistake again, to spam the whole server, because the consequences are really hard, and I don’t want to experience that again, I agree not to do that anymore.

2 Likes