Banned - won't do again

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
(Ban)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
idk, did not check rules for some reason. i was curious what being a ghost in pvp was like.

rule after reading rules:
#2 Exploits

An exploit is unintended behaviour of the game that can be done without using third-party modifications (as that would be considered violation of S5#1). This also includes unintended behaviour of the server. The use of exploits is forbidden and punishable by a ban. It will be up to the discretion of staff to provide a warning instead, where an exploit has a minor impact.

Exceptions to this rule are:

• Hoiks

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes: people dont normally turn into a ghost here, and that is not the normal vibe of the game.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
so i can have fun in pvp again, and dark gaming zombies, special items too.

6 Likes

bumping the thread

4 Likes

thread bump 2

3 Likes

thread bump 3; 2 weeks have went since ban.

2 Likes

how do I reassign?

2 Likes

You cannot. If they are unable to handle your appeal then another member of staff will. Please be patient.

3 Likes

ok I will wait

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

rule broken:

2 Likes

now to wait again

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. yes

2. yes, by not making hardcore characters and dying using the ROD.

3.yes

4.yes. i understand that if more rules are broken, appeals cannot be redone.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes