Banned on server

[Q1] Provide the or if none, the reason
The reason is advertising link
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not know advertising was a rule

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Kinda like before i didn’t know advertising was a rule but at the same time i should’ve went through all of the rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m not going to be forcing to be unban but i would like to play on the server again if i do get unban

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add the ban link for Q1. To get the ban link, attempt to enter the server. Also add an empty line between Q3 and Q4.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

so just the ban link and empty line between 3 and 4
so the line is like

Q3…ect

Q4…ect

like that??

4 Likes

Only like this:

OldLine Lorem ipsum

NewLine Example text

Not with the thin line by entering many dashes in a row on its own line.

3 Likes

i know this is getting irritating for you so why not just show an exact example on how its supposed to look it will be easy for the both of us because this is probably going to last for days

4 Likes

Open the edit window by pressing on the pencil icon of the original post and press enter once after the last word of question 3. Then save the edit.

3 Likes

already done that

4 Likes

Your appeal is missing the ban link.

3 Likes

where do i put the link im just going to put it where is says ban link

4 Likes

You need to put the ban link under the first question, without modifying the header:

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

Note that you must put your ban link under Q1 and not the example link I posted.

3 Likes

its done or do i need to put a space between the link and number 2

4 Likes

You need to put an empty space between Q1 and Q2 and readd in the header of Q1 the words [u]Ban link[/u] between the first “the” and “or”

3 Likes

so like
Q1…

Link:…

Q2…

Or like this

Q1…
Link…

Q2…
OR

Q1…ban link…
link…

Q2…

4 Likes

This is the correct way.

3 Likes

ok its done

4 Likes

Will you be careful now not to enter any IP addresses or server links in chat?

3 Likes

yeah sorry
ill be sure not to do it again

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes